Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SEA vs DEN: Official Super Bowl XLVIII Game Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SEA vs DEN: Official Super Bowl XLVIII Game Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:47pm
Thanks Jones.
Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:58pm
SEAHAWKS BABY!!!

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:20pm
What's going on in Seattle? mattress on fire .. Fools running through it..that's how they celebrate a win
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 3:11am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

What's going on in Seattle? mattress on fire .. Fools running through it..that's how they celebrate a win

I think that was the college campus or something. Downtown folks were going kinda nuts jumping on things, on top of stop signs and traffic signals, bonfires in the street.... Nothing too outrageous though, we have nothing on other major cities that win often. We kept it calm, it was more of a happy feel good time. Till the cops tossed out the tear gas then I knew it was time to come home.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 3:45am
[​IMG]  
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:12am
great great great great game imho. i love TEAM effort in sports and i love a great defense and seattle put on a show. just a dominating effort.

i was getting tired of all the peyton manning slurping leading up to the game. i guess the talking heads forgot that he chokes in the playoffs and he did just as i expected, choked.

we saw the future of the quarterback position on display last night. a mobile(black) quarterback who can kill you with his arm and his legs. two black qb's got a superbowl ring(wilson and jackson) and sherman put the final nail in his haters' coffin.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:05am
The Seahawks  team is about 80% black players.
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 3:04pm
Just came in to say I was the only person rocking a Seahawks jersey in BW3 yesterday
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:48am
the game gets 1 out of 5 stars and the halftime show gets 2...and that's only bc of the red hot chili peppers...I'm a Bruno mars fan but he's been doing that same performance w those same songs for the past 3-4 yrs at every award show...borrrinngggg....now I see why they typically let ppl with large catalogues perform.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
  Share Topic