Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SD Mayor Sexually Harassed Great-Grandmother +  13
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SD Mayor Sexually Harassed Great-Grandmother + 13

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SD Mayor Sexually Harassed Great-Grandmother + 13
    Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:43am

Bob Filner Sexually Harassed Great-Grandmother: Report (UPDATE)

The Huffington Post  |  By Paige Lavender Posted:   |  Updated: 08/15/2013 10:38 pm EDT

UPDATE -- 5:45 p.m.: Attorney Gloria Allred said her client Peggy Shannon, a 67-year-old who works at the Senior Citizens Service Desk in San Diego City Hall, allegedly faced "continuous inappropriate sexual advances" by Filner at work.

"Every day that I went to work I had butterflies in my stomach because I did not know what was going to happen the next time the mayor came by my desk," Shannon said in a press conference Thursday before calling on Filner to resign.

Filner did not make remarks on Thursday and has yet to make a public statement about the latest accusations.

Read the original story below:

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner has been accused of sexually harassing as many as 14 women in recent weeks, and now a great-grandmother is reportedly coming forth to share her own story of inappropriate conduct by the Democrat.

San Diego's 10 News reports both the great-grandmother and Filner will address the media at 1 p.m. Pacific. The great-grandmother will be accompanied by attorney Gloria Allred.

Filner's remarks today will be his first after recently completing "intensive therapy" at a behavioral counseling clinic.

10 News reports:

A news release stated the senior citizen was the "victim of continuous inappropriate sexual advances by the Mayor while trying to do her job at City Hall."

The release also said Allred was the woman's attorney, but it was not yet clear on if the woman would be filing a lawsuit against Filner. If so, that would be the second sexual harassment lawsuit against the mayor.

Filner, who has been chastised by a number of prominent Democrats, has refused to resign amid growing sexual harassment allegations.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/15/bob-filner-great-grandmother_n_3762442.html

Edited by bindy - Aug 16 2013 at 5:46am
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:55am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:57am
Look at that face.  Look at those eyes. That is Beelzebub.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 16 2013 at 5:57am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 6:59am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Look at that face.  Look at those eyes. That is Beelzebub.
Yes!! I'm waiting for horns to sprout out of his head!

I feel so sorry for his victims, what a slimy scumbag, ugh!Sleepy
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 7:00am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

and I think whoever made this is tasteless...Ermm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 7:36am
Ermmim watching this womans press conference and im more shocked that she thought he was sincere in asking her out on a date. men do that sh*t to old broads all the time. im not saying its not sexual harassment but he wasnt gonna actually....you know what imma leave this alone.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 7:40am

Edited by bindy - Aug 16 2013 at 7:42am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:07am

Mayor Bob Filner to return $100K gift, says he didn't know it was 'quid pro quo'

princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:19am
with that face though........
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System