Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Screwed by Jacksun- Beware!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
folk108 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote folk108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:36am
UPDATE:  I managed to get a refund from my bank. Big shout out to Wells Fargo!!Clap I was surprised to look in my account yesterday and see the money there. I even called the bank to verify that this wasn't a "provisional refund"- didn't want to start spending just to have them yank it back after an investigation. I was thoroughly suprised because I received that letter plus I physically spoke with their dispute department and they said they couldnt do anything. But she did say they would reopen the case and look at it again for me. I guess they did and decided in my favor. So bright side is that I got my money back. Still sucks that Jacksun went out like that. I was REALLY looking forward to that wig!!! Cry
Sponsored Links

folk108 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote folk108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:40am
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

If PayPal does not deal with disputes for custom orders, how do the other women on the forum get their money back from CV when things go wrong. I know I have read about refunds through PayPal for wigs before. Just wondering for my own benefit in the furture should I have a problem

I'm wondering this too.  I've read a post from someone, can't remember the member's name, who said she received a refund from Paypal for a custom order.  Maybe it all depends on who handles the claim.

It may just be who you speak with at PayPal and how you describe the situation. I only mentioned the custom aspect of the purchase so that Paypal would understand why it would have been more difficult to make a claim so quick since the wig had to be made from scratch and shipped from overseas. The second Paypal person I spoke with was a lil nicer but still couldn't do anything- kept pointing out that 45 day rule. He said he would try to contact the vendor on my behalf.
folk108 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote folk108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by lunvenus lunvenus wrote:

What is a CV please? what is Jack sun's website or contact info please so I can know who you're talking about

"CV" is a Chinese Vendor

Jack Sun's email:

Stella (same company):

Qingdao Shuangye Hair Products Co.,Ltd.
folk108 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote folk108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by SistaHollywood SistaHollywood wrote:

One of the problems is before you sent if back you should have filed a dispute with pay pal then he would have had to either pay you back or sent you another one I send my wigs back to my vendor all the time if it is not right but I have built up a repore with him and that's why some members get better prices wigs and responses then those who buy one or two wigs yearly That's no excuse but that's the way it is .Like I said email me since I would have not been on this site had it not been for another members who is concerned for you Maybe if we the members send emails to Jackson about the situation he may respond to that I don't know but I will be one of the first to do that but email me and we can strategize about what can be done I know what it is like to loose your money so I feel you Shocked

Thank you soooo much for the offer. It was definitely an overall learning experience for me. I try to do my research but I guess I missed some tips along the way to manage this process. I figured he was just ignoring me since I'm just a "lil fish". But lil fishes grow up to be big fishes that could potentially be big customers for him so this is just bad business period. My bank actually refunded me my money yesterday so at least that part is settled. It would be great to send him a bunch of emails so he can see the power of the BHM community and the potential customers he may have alienated.
folk108 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote folk108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by babigirl34 babigirl34 wrote:

I think you should try communicating with just Stella & see what she could to instead of speaking with Jacksun. I've heard terrible reviews from people who deal with Jacksun directly. Whenever I deal with Stella, she is quick 95% of the time & she has always been helpful to me.

I hope you can work something out.

I emailed Stella at thebeautifulwigs@yahoo.com well and she also ignored me. Wasn't sure if Jacksun had spoken to her about the situation and told her not to get involved.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:00pm
I am soo sorry to hear that you were scammed and endured the run around to receive your funds.  I'm glad to hear that you were accredited your money back, god is good..

..But there are some good CV vendors out there, they're just a hit or miss.  I actually ordered and received a Freestyle Frontal, 14*6, with bleachd knots, baby hairs silk base from a CV named Romen.  If your still interested or still looking for a lace wig or frontal, I would be more than happy to refer you to a trusted vendor.

I hope everything works out for you.

Cheers!
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by folk108 folk108 wrote:

Originally posted by lunvenus lunvenus wrote:

What is a CV please? what is Jack sun's website or contact info please so I can know who you're talking about

"CV" is a Chinese Vendor

Jack Sun's email:

Stella (same company):

Qingdao Shuangye Hair Products Co.,Ltd.

I'm really happy that your bank pulled through for you. Clap

In regards to Jacksun's email address, that email address is incorrect, that is BHM's own email address.  I would advise to always use the email address that is listed on Jacksun's website, which is listed above under Stella's name.  http://www.shuangyewig.com/english/contact.asp
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic