FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Scorpio Men

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
*Anika* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Anika* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scorpio Men
    Posted: Nov 27 2009 at 8:20pm
How come there's no thread for scorpio men?  Or maybe I missed it...Anyways
i'm with a scorpio and i want to know what kinda traits they have besides the sex part lol.
Sponsored Links

montegonian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote montegonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2009 at 4:18pm

From a website:

The Scorpio male is never indifferent to anything, he has strong opinions and thoughts. If you are ever dating a Scorpio man, you will see that he is very devoted and feels strongly about you. Part of his mystique is his potential for sudden infatuations and then suddenly losing interest, only to come back again at full force. He is not indecisive but he feels so intensely about every emotion that when he likes you, he likes you a lot. When he no longer likes you, he despises you. This coming and going and playing hard-to-get keeps many women interested in a dating relationship with him. Unlike men from any other sign, Scorpio is not easily swayed by revealing a little cleavage or talking seductively (of course this can help sway him, but he won't be putty in your hands like say, dating a Sagittarius man). Treat him like he is special, a one-of-a-kind person unlike anyone that you've ever met before. He craves this kind of pedestal treatment, this will make him putty in your hands!
Scorpio men are very emotional and sensitive but this is hidden under a solid exterior. Ladies, if you are interested in dating a Scorpio man, do not be overly sentimental, he hates the gushy romance part of dating. You have to be sensitive and non-critical of his ways in the relationship because he is easily hurt.
EliteGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EliteGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 2:54pm
For some reason, Im an aquarius, but I attract Scorpio men.

Then Scorpio Men I've been with have been very FUN, sneaky, spoiled, they require a LOT of attention, sexy crazed, and plain CRAZY! lol.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by montegonian montegonian wrote:

From a website:

The Scorpio male is never indifferent to anything, he has strong opinions and thoughts. YES, they are certain bull headed. If you are ever dating a Scorpio man, you will see that he is very devoted and feels strongly about you. YEP, will drop everything if your in need. And is not afraid to show they world that you are his woman. He will hold you hands, kiss you a crowd of folk, hold you around your waist while standing in line, etc. Part of his mystique is his potential for sudden infatuations and then suddenly losing interest, only to come back again at full force. He is not indecisive but he feels so intensely about every emotion that when he likes you, he likes you a lot. YES, they are very passionate men, and you will never have to question where you stand. When he no longer likes you, he despises you. This coming and going and playing hard-to-get keeps many women interested in a dating relationship with him. Unlike men from any other sign, Scorpio is not easily swayed by revealing a little cleavage or talking seductively (of course this can help sway him, but he won't be putty in your hands like say, dating a Sagittarius man). Treat him like he is special, a one-of-a-kind person unlike anyone that you've ever met before. He craves this kind of pedestal treatment, this will make him putty in your hands! If you take the time to do something THOUGHTFUL just for him, he WILL acknowlegde it and he appreciate you even more.
Scorpio men are very emotional and sensitive but this is hidden under a solid exterior. Ladies, if you are interested in dating a Scorpio man, do not be overly sentimental, he hates the gushy romance part of dating. You have to be sensitive and non-critical of his ways in the relationship because he is easily hurt. Uh, huh. They play the big bad wolf role, but when you to get really know them, they are teddy bears. They notice when you don't call as often. They love to get rubbed and doted on.

ETA - im a libra so his personality was good match for me overall. His flaws didn't effect me as much as if might have other signs.

Edited by goodm3 - Dec 03 2009 at 2:33pm
FKwithmypimpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FKwithmypimpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 10:44am
ARE PSYCHO. RUN

don't say you weren't warned lol
lilbit65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lilbit65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 1:17pm

HMMMM

Sneaky
Revengeful
Spiteful
A fighter to the end
Stubborn
Wants the last wordConfused

Goodside
Great lovers
Will show the world they love you(till something goes wrong)Shocked
Great providers

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2012 at 3:42am
I agree with most of what Lilbit65 said. Some Scorpio men... are not for me. I have only had one good Scorpio man.
GGemini23 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GGemini23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 6:50am
I'm married to a Scorp. 

To avoid bashing him all over the intanets I'll say he's a decent lover, gives great advice, and is a great friend. 
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 8:44am
I'm a Scorpio and I've dated Scorpio men in the past...NEVER AGAIN. We bumped heads wayyyy to much. And I'm definitely not a weak minded person nor I will I ever "tone myself down" in order to appease someone elses insecurities and controlling ways. Me and Scorpio men just don't mix, although the ones Ive dated were incredibly sexy and passionate. I just can't do it, I want to be able to get along with my partner. Not fight...have extraordinary sex....then fight again
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 3:06pm
.... are the devil Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply