Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Scientific question: Why do blacks sing better

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NoirAfricaine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoirAfricaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2010 at 7:02am
Originally posted by Sourpatch Kid Sourpatch Kid wrote:

Originally posted by NoirAfricaine NoirAfricaine wrote:

Why do black people, especially those in America, have more pleasant sounding voices than their white counterparts?
I personally can't sing for sh!t, but I was just talking about the elephant in the room.

Is it something to do with the throat, nostrils, practice, coincidence, confidence, interest? Also, to me, AAs sing better than africans themselves(i'm african) in terms of being on key.

I do like south african music though(they sing very well) and this west african singer Angelique Kidjo with her famous song(will be used in the SA World Cup).

Angelique Kidjo - Agolo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVoSpBp7DEM

I mean we are the sexiest, intelligent and most talented beings on this planet and everyone wants to be like us or imitate us. In Africa they use like 20 different instruments to make an entire song in harmony and no other country can do that. We are the originators of music and beauty so of course we know how to master it better. Black = sexiness, every other race is ugly.

By the way I'm just kidding LOL, I think it all is just stereotypes based on what people see on the media. I know some really good singers of many other ethnicities that can kill it just as well or better than an African American so I think this is false cause talent doesn't come in a race.

Haha...true! Have you heard those filipinos sing? Clap
Sponsored Links

NoirAfricaine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoirAfricaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2010 at 7:04am
Originally posted by UES DIVA UES DIVA wrote:

ohhh nice song. I wish I understood what she was singing though : (  (hint hint translation) 

Haha! I got the hint diva Big%20smile
Apparently it's a song about a west african traditional wedding, but if you saw the real video she did for it...it looks like she's singing about witchcraft and west african fetishes. Creepy but cool! I'll look for it and get you a link, and proper translation Big%20smile

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2010 at 11:31pm
Its probably all those negro spirituals we used to sing to keep our minds of those bleeding fingers, feet, and backs that massa split open. It was all we had and our soul, and pain came out thru the music. CryCryCry
MsToyLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsToyLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2010 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

idk about this one bcuz country music and opera has gr8 singers...it's like saying that blacks are the best dancers when i've seen plenty of amazing white, asian and latino ones..
I agree I dnt think its a race thing, Hell i cant dance for SH$tLOL!
deonshane View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deonshane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2010 at 12:49pm
i thought our voices were a little deeper

like i can usually tell the difference between a blk and yt over the phone whether they are speaking slang or proper english

bigheddz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigheddz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2010 at 8:38pm
seriously, i see "YT" all the time. what does it stand for?
Siennonyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siennonyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2010 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by bigheddz bigheddz wrote:

seriously, i see "YT" all the time. what does it stand for?
'Whitey' or sometimes YouTube.
bigheddz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigheddz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2010 at 2:08pm
lol...light bulb. i'm mad i missed that one
miloshak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miloshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 3:16am
Black people just seem to have more sense about producing sounds, living proof:
Nina Simone - Be my Husband
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLiBYiostOU
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com