Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Science Shows People Like Women With Less Makeup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Science Shows People Like Women With Less Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Its true to an extent.
A lot of guys will tell you they don't like makeup or weave either.

Some do some don't. I think the majority like a bare face or natural look.

Makeup is used for two reasons though... some use it to enhance...some use it to hide..

I agree with newdiva... they need to find women with severe hyperpigmentation and acne scars before they rule out makeup.

Guys like the idea of saying their woman has no make-up and no weave. In their head their girl "woke up this way," knowing darn well it took a whole make-up bag and 3 bundles to achieve that look that has them drooling.

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:51pm

i think real hair is preferred not because of the look but because at the end of the day they can run their fingers through it...

idk...

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 29 2014 at 1:04pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:55pm
I know men who prefer no makeup/ natural makeup and almost all of those men want a woman with their own hair... yet have wives who were their fiancees who were their girlfriends who wear weaves during their whole relationship smh

Ive heard men say they want a down to earth girl, who's understanding and has real hair Confused they make that a quality
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:01pm
Outside or oral when is a dude running his hand through his girl hair...

I always hear that and im like when does this eva happen. Even wit a weave u can run ya fingers through it.

If scalp contact is that important put some oil on ya finger tips and make it worth both of our wild as u swerve those tracks.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:01pm
I don't know a man that truly loves weave or makeup. Obviously they don't care what the women they love wears at the end of the day but every guy I know doesn't go crazy over long weave or dramatic makeup unless it's a celebrity. Even then they like the more simplistic women like Nia, Sanaa, & Halle. Not the ridiculous looking Black Chyna's.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:06pm
^^^^^^^U heard right. that's the excuse they all give.  Now u got natural sista's left, right and center only now for the "problem" to be she ain't got enough hurr.

eta: smh.  the "^^^^^^" was for modeless but The BHM decided to put my post above hers.

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 29 2014 at 1:08pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:07pm
wasnt there an article or story years ago about black men turning to other races and hair was one of the main factors

someone let me know if im making this up

ive heard this somewhere
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:09pm
Ive heard that before and the reason is a bullsh!t excuse.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:28pm
Always makeup is nice but some look like a another person with makeup on... i still love makeup.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:29pm
men really don't know what they want 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic