Perfect Hair Collection

school + two jobs

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: school + two jobs
    Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 5:34pm
while in school? Who has done it or is doing it now?
-What did you look for in your second job? (i.e. more flexible hours, benefits, discount, etc).
-is it best to get one that isn't similar to your first? (i.e. working two retail jobs)
-how do you work out the scheduling?
-how do you work out other things like cleaning, grocery shopping, errand, sleep

I am a part time student and im not making enough. my rent raised by $500 Cry my current part time job only has me working four days a week and doesn't pay very good but I Heart the discount I get. It's retail so they don't like to give more than 28 hours for non-management positions. I have been applying for a second job to work on my days off from the other one and would like some advice, TIA!!!
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:25am
Girl you better make use of time management skills.  I did that last year and I was exhausted and I had two classes.  I managed to get an A and B but was pretty sh*tty at my job(s).  Basically be realistic on how much time you can dedicate to studying , writing papers, research, etc.  If your school has a wellness center or some kind of student health center or some kind of outreach center that can give you pointers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply