Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

School Tells Girl To Get Breast Reduction...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: School Tells Girl To Get Breast Reduction...
    Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 3:58pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/19/missouri-mom-outraged-after-school-reportedly-tells-daughter-to-get-breast/

A Missouri mother is outraged after her daughter's school district allegedly suggested the 13-year-old get a breast reduction to stop bullying.  

Tammie Jackson said her daughter, a sixth-grade student at Central Middle School is being sexually harassed because of her breast size, Fox2Now.com reported.

When Jackson called the school district to complain she said a woman suggested to me, "to have my daughter get a breast reduction," she told Fox2Now.com.

The school district tells the news site that the incident is still being investigated.

The school also said they are working to counsel students to resolve other bullying issues.

Jackson, who also claims her 9-year-old son is bullied for scars on his chest from a heart condition, wants the school to "talk with the kids."

"Let them know people's bodies are changing, everyone is different, but God made us all great," she told Fox2Now.com.

Jackson also said the superintendent has reached out to say they are working on a plan to resolve the issues regarding both of her children.

friendlycloud:

stfusexists:

vaspim2k13:

This is the kind of world we live in today

If your suggestion as an administrator is to tell a teenage girl to go under the knife instead of telling a teenage boy to respect women, you are in the wrong damn line of work.

That school should be closed.

What a disgrace.

Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:03pm
This can't be true....this can't be life! This ish better be corrected by time my daughter is in school or im doin life.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:46pm
home school
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 3:43am
lawd my daughter had huge ones in 5th grade...so terrible and i am still trying to figure out which side of the family she got it fromConfused...

stories on end with my daughter and what this poor girl is going thru..

no offense but now this story with this girl is even more public by being in the news...hope to God she won't get bullied even more or something else..smdh
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 5:46am
Disgusting.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:12am
Shocked day hell wrong wit those ppl. How about teaching them kids that bullying other kids is not right
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:33am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

home school

It sucks that has to be the solution though, her body is not her fault. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:40am
Good thing the mother got involved...the school need to apologize and take better actions on bullying.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:43am
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

This can't be true....this can't be life! This ish better be corrected by time my daughter is in school or im doin life.

LOL
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 9:19am
Once again this why I have no kids
I would go down there and fcuk somebody up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>