Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

School tells girl to get breast reduction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:09am
i wish the mother knew the power of a recorder.
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:44am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

as a girl who was sometimes thought to be "fast" because I was "developed" in elementary school...imma need all of them to go straight to hell.

thank you.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

as a girl who was sometimes thought to be "fast" because I was "developed" in elementary school...imma need all of them to go straight to hell.

thank you.

Fortunately I was never botherd by anyone but the stares and inappropriate comments from grown men were just...SickSickSickSickSick
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

they should sue. 

SN, my friend got a breast reduction at like 16. 

So did a girl at my high school.... 

But my  heart goes out to the girl. At 13 you are already self conscious about your body anyway... and when the adults don't even show empathy...its the worst.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

thank you.

Fortunately I was never botherd by anyone but the stares and inappropriate comments from grown men were just...SickSickSickSickSick

Yeah..I had one kid touching my butt in 6th grade. I told my mom, and the teacher. There was also another girl the boy was doing that too, and when i told the teacher she actually had the nerve to ask me "are you saying that because _______is ?"    I hate women sometimes
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:15am
Jackson also says her 9-year-old son Elijah has bullying issues. He has a rare heart condition and she says kids make fun of his surgical scars, causing him to make suicidal comments.
Jackson says all she wants is resolution to an issue she says can affect kids for the rest of their lives, Talk with the kids. Let them know people’s bodies are changing, everybody is different, but God made us all great.”

If the 9 y/o is making suicidal comments she needs to seriously consider pulling both kids out and start homeschooling. 
I think the mom's heart is in the right place, but if she thinks the school is going to wave a majic wand and keep her 2 kids safe from bullying she's going to be real disappointed fast.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Jackson also says her 9-year-old son Elijah has bullying issues. He has a rare heart condition and she says kids make fun of his surgical scars, causing him to make suicidal comments.
Jackson says all she wants is resolution to an issue she says can affect kids for the rest of their lives, Talk with the kids. Let them know people’s bodies are changing, everybody is different, but God made us all great.”

If the 9 y/o is making suicidal comments she needs to seriously consider pulling both kids out and start homeschooling. 
I think the mom's heart is in the right place, but if she thinks the school is going to wave a majic wand and keep her 2 kids safe from bullying she's going to be real disappointed fast.

wow.... i agree but she may not be able to afford it. I would definitely look into them changing schools. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i wish the mother knew the power of a recorder.

I know right. And MO is a one party state too.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 3:17pm
That is truly shameful. It's much easier to place the responsibility on a preteen than to do their jobs. Tragic.
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 3:33pm

I was the top heavy girl as well, and I can't tell you how many times teachers would see or hear what was being said and do nothing. Bus drivers etc. I even told a principal that one was going so far touch me. His response was why didn't you tell him to stop?

This was a kid that was feared throughout the school, known for humilating people. I was too afraid to say anything.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic