BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Scarface: "Hip-hop Will Be Yt In 25 Yrs."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i dont even think i'd waste key strokes if youre coming from a stand point that it cant happen when our entire  history proves otherwise. we are people doomed by broken repeat button.

True...
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 5:25pm
I was gonna say that this wont happen to dancehall/reg.gae but it has. The Germans loveeeeeeee re e and the Japanese KILL for that dancehall. Non-Jamaican originated dancehall/reg.gae outsells the locally produced reg.gae the old heads like Scarface keep sounding the alarm but them young artistes not listening. In the middle of our 50th Anniversary of Independence celebrations its was a Japanese dance group that claimed the Worls Championship of dance and the problem is they deserved itLOL

Edited by Diane (35) - Nov 30 2013 at 5:27pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 7:48pm
Look at Miley....and all of these American-Idolish shows (The Voice, X-Factor etc) they got the white folks belting out balads and songs that were made by black people.  This is why I say black people need to get into country music and back into rock n roll....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12