Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarface: "Hip-hop Will Be Yt In 25 Yrs."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarface: "Hip-hop Will Be Yt In 25 Yrs."
    Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:00pm
No surprise here Sleepy The same is happening to R&B.

scarface

Legendary Houston rapper and President of Def Jam South, Brad Jordan aka Scarface, recently did an interview saying Hip Hop will be white in 25 years. In the interview, Scarface talks about the Jews that run the music business and how he believes it’s a conspiracy to destroy black culture. He also makes a connection between the white takeover of Rock N Roll and how the same thing is happening to Hip Hop.

“The people in control of Hip Hop are so f___ing white and so f___ing Jewish, they don’t give a f__ about what the culture is about. I want to make this as offensive as possible for the old ass punks who are running the record labels…and dictate what the black community hears. I hate that s__t it pisses me off. There no f___ing way you can tell me it’s not a conspiracy. You put out a bunch of records that make us look dumb and stupid. You brainwash a generation of Hip Hoppers with this f__ing crud. Hip hop is white now.”

Scarface tells up and coming rappers not to let them (white people) dictate our music,

“It’s our culture, stay the f__ out of it. This is our s__. I don’t like when a old ass 75 year old dude that ain’t never been to the neighborhood and never tried to embrace this culture can try to dictate whats hot and what’s not. That’s what I want the youngsters to do. Protect the integrity of the craft. In 25 Hip Hip will have a new face and a new hero…like rock n roll… Elvis will be the face of Hip Hop.”

Scarface says Hip Hop is being rewritten like Rock n Roll.

“Rock N Roll was something Chuck Berry came up with. Now, the Rock N Roller’s don’t know who Chuck Berry is. The Blues was Robert Johnson and Eddie “Son” House and now the Blues is McJacgger. That’s not the blues, B. Hip Hop will be the same thing.”

He also goes on to talk about the one and only Tupac Shakur.

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:04pm
face mob!

automatic 5* thread
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:05pm
Didn't Justin Timberlake win best R&B album and Macklamore win best rap album at the American music awards last week......
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:15pm
took me back with spice 1

no lie, the first guy to put me on spice one, was a ginger head white guy who used to ride bikes.

* off to listen to jealous got me strapped*
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Didn't Justin Timberlake win best R&B album and Macklamore win best rap album at the American music awards last week......
And the Grammys are coming up in a few months and I'll be surprised if they don't win there too.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:25pm
um...mackle more and Eminem =/= the face of hip hop
robin thicke and JT =/= the face of RnB

Son is reaching for a new galaxy
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:29pm
More white ppl are listening to listening to black music, so unless its a black event (BET awards etc) then the majority audience is bound to be white, the majority vote is bound to be white, and therefore the music thar wins will be as close to white as the genre allows it to be (Macklemore for Hiphop, JT for RnB) They want the flavor without using the actual spices

Edited by eanaj5 - Nov 30 2013 at 2:40pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:40pm
Non-Blacks spend more dollars on rap and R&B so I guess they want to see themselves represented on the award podium......
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:46pm
i dont even think i'd waste key strokes if youre coming from a stand point that it cant happen when our entire  history proves otherwise. we are people doomed by broken repeat button.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:49pm
I dont believe that. We are hip hop. They're gonna have to call it something else 25 years from now
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>