BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 145>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I think Milly had something to do with it. The entire time they were in the car the last episode she was asking could they go home because SHE KNEW.

I dont think Milly did it. The white house is the only thing she has. Her husband dont really with her like that. ALl she has is that white house and America's baby. If he loses his office where does that leave her?

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:29am
I always felt Huck was gonna go off the deep end once Liv asked him to Kill again.  That "whiskey" was just to strong for him. LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:31am
why kill the Asian girl? what does she know?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why kill the Asian girl? what does she know?

The assasin (which looks like Huck) nvm though u said who?
She was always the one delivering messages to Liv about/from that company inquiries in reference to the voting scam? (just an observation)

Edited by Princess_S - Dec 07 2012 at 10:39am
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:58pm
SMDH.  Huck? WTF!
What was up with Huck's aim though?
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:05pm
I think Huck's gf has something to do with.
Why would they just drop this ho in the storyline?
I think Charlie (the other spy) has something to do with it too.
Damn it Shonda.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:10pm
Shonda always on some bullsh*t with my favorite characters!!!!!!!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:27pm
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! not my precious baby Huck Cry

let me actually watch the episode now and come back later LOL
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:29pm
" I think Huck is a "red herring" as far as being the shooter of the President goes.  The "red hoodie" makes it symbolic.  "
" Agreed. Seriously, why would you wear a RED hoodie if you're going to assassinate someone? Ever heard of being inconspicuous? And, if you're an assassin and a spy, why four shots?"
http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/scandal-spoilers-updates-commentary-here/
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:32pm
"I just saw a theory that Huck actually shot whoever shot Fitz because the shell casings were all over the place, which means he was turning and shooting, not rapidly shooting at one semi-stationary target.  What did the preview say, when he was talking to Olivia? Did he say "people think I shot the President, there's nowhere to go" or "I shot the president, there's nowhere to go" ?"

"Heard a VERY good theory that had the assassination attempt as a red herring; it was really a hit on the Press Secretary because of the fact that she had the info regarding the vote rig. I have to rewatch the episode but it look like she was hit and she was nowhere near Fitz. I kind of buy it.

Huck is TOO accurate of a killer to just shoot random people to get at Fitz. If he wanted to kill him, he could have went for the head. I think Fitz was a sacrificial lamb for the cause of tying up lose ends. 

That is, assuming he dies, and I don't think he will."

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style