BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 145>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Her name is Mellie yall...not Millie.

she's ornamental though..we dont need to know her name
Funky Dineva had me dying when he reviewed that episode. He calls her Libbie and stays messing up her name worse than Chis Browns ex-girlfriend.
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

im so glad they gave this season 22 episodes! 
im still in shock from this episode lol ppl are going fuccin ham on twitter Dead

22? i think next week is the season finale? i can't take more episodes. i am exhausted.

naw yo, ABC ordered a full season of 22 episodes
u coloreds dont pay attention eh? LOL
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:43pm
I can't take a Shelly Langston presidency I imagine it would be like if Mitt Romney, Mitch Mcconnel, Michelle Bachman, and Sarah Palin formed Voltron.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

I can't take a Shelly Langston presidency I imagine it would be like if Mitt Romney, Mitch Mcconnel, Michelle Bachman, and Sarah Palin formed Voltron.

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

The guffaw I let out came from a low rumble in my gut. I thank you for that laugh.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Either Huck or Charlie was the shooter

Just finished watching...My predictions from last week were rightCry
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:20am
I really think Mellie had something to do with it.
She hired Huck...Huck's a trained killer so he goes where the money is.
Olivia is going to try to find or protect Huck.
It's going to be found out that Olivia and Huck are tied some type of way, then..
The shooting of the president is going to be tied to Olivia somehow.
The first lady wins...

Plus, in an earlier episode, Mellie told Fitz that if she sees them two together again, she was going to blow him away and she was a good shooter, her words exactly.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:54am
ok i just rewatched the episode..
and ive come up w/ my own theory

and i kept asking myself---whats the point of scamming a candidate into the White house--
if he doesn't even know he's been scammed there.
If im sneaking someone in there --- i need them to  know so they could appropriately make all the decisions I WANT THEM to make. lol

so what if they weren't trying to get fitz into the WH per say but rather the VP. (who i think is sneaky anyway)
maybe they knew if her name was on the ticket for Pres against the Candidate that fitz ran against...that she wouldn't have won at all....and they would have had to tamper w/ much more ballots than those located in Defiance, Oh.

so get fitz in--- put him in a situation where the VP has to take over.. and get what you want done.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:13am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

ok i just rewatched the episode..
and ive come up w/ my own theory

and i kept asking myself---whats the point of scamming a candidate into the White house--
if he doesn't even know he's been scammed there.
If im sneaking someone in there --- i need them to  know so they could appropriately make all the decisions I WANT THEM to make. lol

so what if they weren't trying to get fitz into the WH per say but rather the VP. (who i think is sneaky anyway)
maybe they knew if her name was on the ticket for Pres against the Candidate that fitz ran against...that she wouldn't have won at all....and they would have had to tamper w/ much more ballots than those located in Defiance, Oh.

so get fitz in--- put him in a situation where the VP has to take over.. and get what you want done.

Clap
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:57am
I think Huck didn't shoot the president but was trying to shoot the person who shot the president.. that was hired by the V.P. or maybe i just need some sleepGeek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 145>
  Share Topic