BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 145>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzbritt View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzbritt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Mellie def had something to do with that..or she was in the know. Oil man did too. And I think that's his baby

And Quinn gets on my nerves. Talking all slick to killer Huck like she's bout it

I agree with the bolded. I can't wait until next Thursday.
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:48pm
I think Verna is Quinn's mother but, I could be wrong. I probably am but I've felt that way since she first spoke about her.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:11am
I have not watched the show yet but what ya'll posted so far I can't wait to get home and watch.  Also watching Funky Dineva made me anxious to watch.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:56am
lol fitz pissing me off tho, i can't feel sorry for him.

i love flotus so much its clouding my morals.

huck seemed so un huck this episode i like it. i like him.

if my bby smashes that red head ill never watch this show again.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:24am
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

if my bby smashes that red head ill never watch this show again.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:33am
omg that wife is the she devil.. that oil man is a gansta buttt dangggg.. like that woodieOuch  shonda is giving me heart palpitations that ish is not funny over here playing with my emotions..

shoee then olvia is going to expose her feelings by crying over fitz body, like the lightskint girl in imitation of life smh.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 7:55am
Wifey will have to choose between his hubby and integrity...

If he chooses integrity his journalistic career will go sky high, but will wreck his "marriage"
If he chooses "marriage", then his self esteem will crash.  He's already salty about not having a kid.

tough decision.  I think he just might take the high road.

I don't think FLOTUS knew about the attempted assassination.  Fritz is her meal ticket, after all.
Loved O's hair being flat/smooth for once.

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:02am
I just finished watching it. WTH, assassination really. SMH
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:05am
Just read some of the comments. FLOTUS did know..WTH. Wow...this wasn't the season finale was it.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:50am
i think oil guy did this. 
he knows what reporter boy is doing.

so he might want to make fitz untouchable somehow by an assassination. (it would be so disrespectful to print how the president won by cheating while in the hospital) or give him time to clear up his mess. 

i hope he doesn't die. i really like fitz and olivia's storyline. i don't like her boyfriend right now. he's too goody goody. 

if quinn gets huck in trouble, imma get pissed off. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 145>
  Share Topic