Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 144>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:02pm
i need her to be with a black man and leave that white man alone
Sponsored Links

teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:03pm
I actually feel bad for DA.
I didn't miss Fitz at all lol. Olivia's new dude looks like Bill Cosby.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

I actually feel bad for DA.
I didn't miss Fitz at all lol. Olivia's new dude looks like Bill Cosby.

yeah i feel bad for old dude too. that is terrible. seemed like they could have had something great. i really think it would have been best if one/both of them were killed.

lol he does!
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Looking good hairdo

thank you guys Embarrassed
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:21pm
mannnn i've been saying liv needs some good dicc...my friend and i were fighting about this today lol ...she hates edison

i find him cute and liv needs that right now...we all know she'll end up with fitz but for now she needs to get her back blown out and what better man to do that then this strong black man LOL
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Whos the black guy spy?  He looks so familar.

my baby daddy.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:04am
it low key hurt me the way ol boy went out like that... man he was over there chillin and relaxin.. shoee edison nasty he over here thinking she crying cause she want some.. this woman is hurt edisonLOL
uNaTtaiNAblE88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:39am
i'm not gonna lie, I laughed when the ginger let out that little sob as she was walking out. I kind of feel bad, because the DA seems like a sweetie pie, but she should never have gotten involved with him after finding out that he was investigating Pope and Associates, and also because he and Olivia constantly butt heads over clients. However, I think Freckles McGee will find out the truth, and its going to be a problem for Liv cuz they're friends.

Intel committee guy is not cute and he seems kind of corny. 

Huck is my favorite, but after seeing how his people act, he did not get debriefed on how to not seem killer-ish. Ol girl killed the traitor while wearing mom jeans and then hugged her kids while the scent of gunpowder still lingered around her. bauce.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:00am
Originally posted by uNaTtaiNAblE88 uNaTtaiNAblE88 wrote:

i'm not gonna lie, I laughed when the ginger let out that little sob as she was walking out. I kind of feel bad, because the DA seems like a sweetie pie, but she should never have gotten involved with him after finding out that he was investigating Pope and Associates, and also because he and Olivia constantly butt heads over clients. However, I think Freckles McGee will find out the truth, and its going to be a problem for Liv cuz they're friends.

Intel committee guy is not cute and he seems kind of corny. 

Huck is my favorite, but after seeing how his people act, he did not get debriefed on how to not seem killer-ish. Ol girl killed the traitor while wearng mom jeans and then hugged her kids while the scent of gunpowder still lingered around her. bauce.

This!
If something were to have happened to Huck, I would have stopped watching.  I really like his character.  I was mad at Abby and thought she would be killed off or something.  But it's starting to seem like Olivia's secrets are putting everyone in jeopardy and causing folks to do things for her that they don't want to do.  In the end, she's going to end up pissing everyone off.  All because she needs to save her ass and the rest of the crew for rigging the presidency.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:45am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Whos the black guy spy?  He looks so familar.

my baby daddy.

oh rly? LOL

Olivia's "white hat  good guy" image is fading fast.  Kind of dissapointed that she's back stabbing her crew like that...I didn't see the need for her to break up the Red's relationship w/ David like that.   Harrison framed him to be a wife beater?  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 144>
  Share Topic