BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 145>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 12:32am
i clearly find his reviews on scandal the besttttttttttttt!!!!!

Sponsored Links

Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 1:04am
"What would Frederick Douglas say? What would Betty Shabazz say? People marched for you to keep pulling off your panties for all these white men."

Funky Dineva is my boo!
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:08am
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

I hate Cy, kill him.

girl boo, cy is a great character when he had a "hat attack" I almost died.. and when olivia and jake were saying there good bye's I literally almost cried.. this is such a great show.Cry
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 7:02pm
Im sorry but scandal aint sh*t. I knew that was her daddy and I knew something was up the way everybody was smiling at her in the lobby. Her daddy got some power tho LOL. I wonder what made him mad enough to do that to her. Sooo Quinn bout that life. I'm happy for David.

Edited by Mz. Mocha - May 17 2013 at 7:10pm
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 7:05pm
I just finished Scandal. I almost had a heart attack. Quinn is a serial killer, huh? I am sorry, but that man going down on Olivia was hot.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

I just finished Scandal. I almost had a heart attack. Quinn is a serial killer, huh? I am sorry, but that man going down on Olivia was hot.

Yasssssss fitzy!
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

I hate Cy, kill him.

girl boo, cy is a great character when he had a "hat attack" I almost died.. and when olivia and jake were saying there good bye's I literally almost cried.. this is such a great show.Cry

lol

i felt the same way.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 9:39am
I nearly fell out when Cy did. I knew he would have a stroke eventually.

IA with Dineva.  I luv the thought of Fitz and Liv but they need to work that out one way or the other.  And Jake was handsome but ...she had no bidness (IMO) falling into the sack with him so easy.  I know folks are grown but damn ain't u just break up with Edison....and now that I think back...Edison had to beg for the pu$$y (and i bet u it was dry) but Jake barely put in work and she was on that counter moist and legs spread.  All self righteous when Edison read u right. It was only blind luck that u were able to deny the situation at that time.  smh.  Liv works my nerve sometimes.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I nearly fell out when Cy did. I knew he would have a stroke eventually.

IA with Dineva.  I luv the thought of Fitz and Liv but they need to work that out one way or the other.  And Jake was handsome but ...she had no bidness (IMO) falling into the sack with him so easy.  I know folks are grown but damn ain't u just break up with Edison....and now that I think back...Edison had to beg for the pu$$y (and i bet u it was dry) but Jake barely put in work and she was on that counter moist and legs spread.  All self righteous when Edison read u right. It was only blind luck that u were able to deny the situation at that time.  smh.  Liv works my nerve sometimes.

Easiest way to get over the old is to get under something new LOL. I don't blame her for smashing Jake and Fitz had no right to get mad since A)She was a single woman B) He was having that lame sex with his wife he dont own her vag....lol I dont care how much he likes to eat it....which he does a lot apparently..Shonda makes sure she captures those moments of white dudes going down between her legs for some lick shots. Edison was boring I dont even remember if they had sex or not but he was predictable. When ever they were together he looked liker her father not a mate.....
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 1:11pm
I'm saved the last 6 episodes on the DVR'a cause I Like to watch Marathons, gonna get caught up TODAY SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 145>
  Share Topic