BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 145>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Pres has some nerve to treat Olivia like that. His wife was in on the election rigging too and he just went right back into her arms. Hmmm, you know, that sounds too simple, he must have something up his sleeve......

i think he knows his wife was trife and pretty much said he knows she's always going to be a cutthroat ride or die chick. that's why he wasn't the least bit surprised wifey was involved. with olivia, i think he was caught off guard because he put olivia on a pedestal and thought she was morally upright, i think the fact that she was troubled by the affair made him want her even more. finding out she was just like everyone else turned him off. 

he knows...she doesn't hide who she is.
Sponsored Links

ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 2:58pm
I want Olivia and Fitz to eventually get together, but it probably won't be awhile, probably the end of the show.  But in the mean time, I hope that Olivia moves on, dates someone else and is actually happy with someone else and I hope Fitz is miserable seeing her so happy and regrets the way he treated her.

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 3:03pm
i want olivia to end up with huck. 
fitz is getting on my nerves. he's such a lil b*tch. 

seriously the silent treatment. Pinch
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 3:19pm
fitz doesn't deserve such a down ass bish.
neither does cyrus for that matter.

and I will never be able to give support to a homewrecker/married person relationship.
it really goes against all i believe in.
alicia keys aint getting a pass--- neither is liv. lol

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i want olivia to end up with huck. 
fitz is getting on my nerves. he's such a lil b*tch. 

seriously the silent treatmentPinch

I laughed. The whole scene was laughable, with her sitting there in the church sulking over Fitz.

Edited by Rumbera - Feb 09 2013 at 3:25pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 3:48pm
Fitz is such a btch.  Suck it up.  You were a loser from the start just like what your dad said.  You needed to get an election rigged to win.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I think Harrison lowkey wanna smash Olivia. That's why he under her titties so much, more than anybody else really. And she barely tell him anything lol. Nicca be acting like she God.

Can't wait til Olivia and Fitz affair is over.

She is going to sleep with Olivia when she has a moment of weakness like Meredith sleeping with George in Grey's Anatomy.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 6:46pm
lol @ huck starting at ginger when he was returning the tape.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:00pm
Maybe he killed Verna to protect liv. The fitz Olivia relationship disturbs me and NYC touched on it perfectly. The way Fitz kissed his wife versus how he kisses Olivia tells me he is up to something more...
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

I want Olivia and Fitz to eventually get together, but it probably won't be awhile, probably the end of the show.  But in the mean time, I hope that Olivia moves on, dates someone else and is actually happy with someone else and I hope Fitz is miserable seeing her so happy and regrets the way he treated her.

I hope he attacks whoever she dates next. I can see it: He confronts her new guy, loses it and they get into a fight. That would be fun to watch.

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

fitz doesn't deserve such a down ass bish.
neither does cyrus for that matter.

and I will never be able to give support to a homewrecker/married person relationship.
it really goes against all i believe in.
alicia keys aint getting a pass--- neither is liv. lol

I don't want to either but I can't even imagine Mellie and Fitz conceiving that child. There is no love between them and it's been that way since before Olivia came along. Hell, if he wasn't president, Mellie might have even moved on already.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9293949596 145>
  Share Topic