Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 145>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

My vote is on Mellie being behind the president assassination plot.

Yep, right before he got out of the car, she was telling him to forget about the event, let's just get out of here. Sounded like last minute regret to me.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:36pm
Huck is my favorite character on the show followed by Harrison 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:47pm
As a brother who's been watching this since the very first episode, I feel like they're jumping the shark with the wh scenes

I hope I'm wrong tho..

jr.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

lol @ liv being in the bed all that time with no headtie. it irked me.
Shonda Rhimes said she did that on purpose to show how depressed Olivia was.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

As a brother who's been watching this since the very first episode, I feel like they're jumping the shark with the wh scenes

I hope I'm wrong tho..

jr.
How so?

I feel like a lot of rash decisions are being made.  But original next week's episode was suppose to be the season finale, but ABC ordered 9 more episodes. 

For the most part, the story lines should wrap up next week with the next scandal starting on 2/21...we'll see. 
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:35pm
Something about Harrison makes my heart sing a joyous tune. I love that character.

Now back to Mellie...I put my money that it was her because of what Cyrus said about America forgiving the president for divorcing his wife. That the presidents wife is having America's baby and she would need to be seen as the wicked witch of the west....wait....did the president pay for the assassination attempt to get out of being married to Mellie.....hmmmmmm?

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:38pm
Anyone else think Harrison sounds like Montel Williams?
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:42pm
I can't see Edison's motive. I can't see Verna's motive or anyone else for that matter unless they going to resuscitate Billie back to life since we were not privy to know if he is dead or not. Maybe Sallie...Again if I were a betting person I would put .50 on Mellie and maybe .50 on the President.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Anyone else think Harrison sounds like Montel Williams?

Why must you ruin a good thing. Now his voice will not be the his own ever again...sigh.
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Mellis is the BEST character on that show.

She is a great actress

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

So after the delivery Fitz is still gonna ask for the divorce smh.

It sucks how little he cares about her. He actually stood there watching her writhe around in pain before he went over to her. SMH.

Yep like he didn't really want to be there but he had to suck it up and help her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 145>