BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 145>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

this last episode is giving information....giving the audience insight. I never had a man cry on my shoulder so it gives us details on Olivia relationship with fitz. She is his backbone.

Which is why he will crumble if he finds out how he got in the white house. Especially knowing it was not on his own merit.
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:29pm
She sure is his backbone.. How did they meet again? I missed that.
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:37pm
I think Cyrus bought her in to help when he was running for president.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:55pm
yes. I think you are right Madame Pink. Yes Cyrus had Olivia help with Fitz campaign.
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:37pm
Fitz is going to hate Olivia when he finds out the truth. I love them together, so I hope they can get through it. And Fitz isn't getting a divorce, he was just telling her what he wants, but he knows if he gets a divorce he won't be having a second term. Either that or Mellie will blackmail him into not getting a divorce by possibly bringing up the election rigging.

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 10:46pm
I don't think Fitz is the baby's father, I think she is messing with the oil man and that is what's feeding his desire to get rid of the pres and have the VP in there instead.
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 2:10pm
Im all up in this show!!

I think mellie and the president are together due to the presidents parents, it was somehow arranged. Maybe hes had jungle fever sll his life.

Btw Ive caught up with all episodes via netflix and hulu and I think I missed something what happened to the guy in olivias clique named stephen?
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I don't think Fitz is the baby's father, I think she is messing with the oil man and that is what's feeding his desire to get rid of the pres and have the VP in there instead.

I never thought about that Shocked... and Hollis isn't above it at all 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

Im all up in this show!!

I think mellie and the president are together due to the presidents parents, it was somehow arranged. Maybe hes had jungle fever sll his life.

Btw Ive caught up with all episodes via netflix and hulu and I think I missed something what happened to the guy in olivias clique named stephen?

Have you watched all the episodes?
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:59pm
I believe so yardgirl why??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style