Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 144>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:24pm
Can anyone tell me exactly why Fitz and Melly's relationship is horrible ? It seems it was already down the tubes before Olivia came along. Remember the time when she was was asking for forgiveness in the car? Fitz forgave her and went back to reading. It seems she was asking for forgiveness for something that was done long ago before the presidency.

I watched season one 2x. (one time against my will) I still do not have a clue.

Oh they are not getting a divorce. A divorced president in office..nope no way.
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:27pm
Great ! I didn't miss anyhing. I feel asleep.

I think the Pres is ugly.
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:35pm
It was an empty episode. Nothing happened in the present besides Fitz asking for a divorce. Meh. And the flashbacks didn't even provide any background information. It was just Liv not wanting to rig the election...which is hard to believe. And what was the point of Fitz Sr. Oh and Fitz throwing himself on Liv was gross, he's obsessed with her.
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

Can anyone tell me exactly why Fitz and Melly's relationship is horrible ? It seems it was already down the tubes before Olivia came along. Remember the time when she was was asking for forgiveness in the car? Fitz forgave her and went back to reading. It seems she was asking for forgiveness for something that was done long ago before the presidency.

They haven't told us yet. And they never showed when/if Mellie and Fitz were in love.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:46pm
Thanks I thought I was missing something!

Oh I do not like Edison and that proposal was way off base especially how he interrogated her about being in a relationship with Fitz. Nope I think that proposal is his way of trying to get info.

Jherri curls in the oval office Dead

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by crzyabthair crzyabthair wrote:

Does anyone else think the president is attractive?

I love this show!

I love him. I want to have his babies
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:52pm

We haven't been told why. The marriage was in the toilet before the campaign. Mellie even lied about a miscarriage for political points. I'm not sure how they managed to conceive that baby given that they don't even really like each other. 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

We haven't been told why. The marriage was in the toilet before the campaign. Mellie even lied about a miscarriage for political points. I'm not sure how they managed to conceive that baby given that they don't even really like each other. 

i feel like at one point, they were genuinely in love.

fitz probably fvcked it up...

idk...as time goes on, i like fitz less

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:01pm
I love the chemistry with Olivia and Fitz. I find him so sexy on the show. However I saw him on I think it was Kelly Rippa's show and was like he should have had the makeup artist that he uses on the set do him up for that day. I was not feeling him that day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 6:03pm
Naw I think it was something Melly did. She is not Miss goody two shoes. She got some skeletons in her closet knocking to come out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 144>
  Share Topic