BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 145>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:59pm
I'm watching the new episode now. UGH. I can't with the torture scene. The one where he throws up. It's too realistic to me. His skin and everything. 
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Camilla and Charles
Prince Charles and Camilla dated.  He was called away on naval duties overseas. He didn't ask his girlfriend to wait for him, and she went on to marry – and have two children with – long-standing admirer Andrew Parker Bowles.  

Charles and Camilla continued to be friends.  Charles married the young, virgin Diana.  Diana knew Camilla and Charles still had the hots for each other.  Charles and Diana's marriage was on the decline.

Charles said he wanted to be Camilla's tampon. Princess Diana's team (whoever) released the tapes to the public.  Charles and Diana got a divorce.  Diana dies. Camilla and Charles get back together after 25+ years and end up getting married.

Side piece: Camilla
Wife: Diana
Husband: Charles

Confused

what the hell does that mean??

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:03pm
And i can take gore to a certain degree, I however don't like to be surprised by it. I need to know it's coming.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:20pm
That was vomit on the window or blood.  Either way it was disgusting enough to warrant a warning at the beginning of the episode.

When I saw that warning, I knew it would be game on.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

And i can take gore to a certain degree, I however don't like to be surprised by it. I need to know it's coming.

I watched House Hunters to purposely miss all of those scenes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

I watched House Hunters to purposely miss all of those scenes
Lol.
I had no clue it was coming. It was more graphic than I imagined it would be on cable tv. It wasn't exactly HBO graphic but I've seen less graphic murders on the Sopranos.

@Jess: That was vomit and blood on the window. Vomit or bile, I think bile. There was a warning at the very beginning of the episode.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:35pm
Very good episode! Had a good time at a scandal party last night.
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:32am
So after someone begging me to watch this show i finally did i watched all of the episodes in 3 days lawdamercy this sh*t is sddicting
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:57am
Hmmm, Will they torture Becky?
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:14pm
Just watched all the episodes yesterday and I'm addicted. Can't wait til the next episode.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 145>