Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Scandal Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 144>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:33am
omg that wife is the she devil.. that oil man is a gansta buttt dangggg.. like that woodieOuch  shonda is giving me heart palpitations that ish is not funny over here playing with my emotions..

shoee then olvia is going to expose her feelings by crying over fitz body, like the lightskint girl in imitation of life smh.

Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 7:55am
Wifey will have to choose between his hubby and integrity...

If he chooses integrity his journalistic career will go sky high, but will wreck his "marriage"
If he chooses "marriage", then his self esteem will crash.  He's already salty about not having a kid.

tough decision.  I think he just might take the high road.

I don't think FLOTUS knew about the attempted assassination.  Fritz is her meal ticket, after all.
Loved O's hair being flat/smooth for once.

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:02am
I just finished watching it. WTH, assassination really. SMH
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:05am
Just read some of the comments. FLOTUS did know..WTH. Wow...this wasn't the season finale was it.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 8:50am
i think oil guy did this. 
he knows what reporter boy is doing.

so he might want to make fitz untouchable somehow by an assassination. (it would be so disrespectful to print how the president won by cheating while in the hospital) or give him time to clear up his mess. 

i hope he doesn't die. i really like fitz and olivia's storyline. i don't like her boyfriend right now. he's too goody goody. 

if quinn gets huck in trouble, imma get pissed off. 
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:04am
I think so to Flowing, the oil guy is keeping tabs on the reporter. I hope he doesn't die either. I think he will be in a coma though for a minute.

Quinn needs to sit her 3 neck arse down somewhere, is she preggers and the show is trying to cover it up. She has gotten pudgy in the face and they are always doing face and sitting down shots of her recently.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

I think so to Flowing, the oil guy is keeping tabs on the reporter. I hope he doesn't die either. I think he will be in a coma though for a minute.

Quinn needs to sit her 3 neck arse down somewhere, is she preggers and the show is trying to cover it up. She has gotten pudgy in the face and they are always doing face and sitting down shots of her recently.

i was wondering why she was so hollywood fat.
good notice
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:46am
I think the wife knew someone was going to shot him.

That's why she was SOOOO insistent that they skip that gala. She looks like she didn;t even want him to get out of thec car .. then when he did - BOOM!

I think she got cold feet at the last minute and tried to keep him away.

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:46pm
then again... cyrus might be involved. cyrus is coocoo. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:53pm
flow, i agree with you on cyrus.  isn't he a self proclaimed monster?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 144>
  Share Topic