BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Scandal on Scandal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I thought they were " seperated" , sorry to be the glass half empty girl but after his recent run ins with the law and punching people it would be the perfect timing to go public with his nonsense and get sympathy and leverage for a divorce.

Once someone shows you they are unstable and have a penchant for a can of whoop ass, you should leave then

Agreed.

She should walk and he should get killed off. I think this bahavior affacts the 'morals clause' in his contract.

Who would wanna work with a wife beater?

He flushed his own career down the toliet .. I have no sympathy.

Sponsored Links

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:23am
Did anybody hear his new song gave ya...its pretty good
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 2:00am
Now he's making money she want to leave...
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:23am
Harrison is going to try to transition into a music career and fashion.  Hmmmm.....LOL

Columbus Short: I Feel 'Raw and Vulnerable' Right Now

Columbus Short: I Feel Raw and Vulnerable Right Now
Columbus Short
Jason Merritt/Getty

PEOPLE MAGAZINE

Subscribe for instant access to PEOPLE

Judging from the group of people who flocked into Hollywood's Couture lounge on Thursday night, it's clear Columbus Short has a slew of supporters.

But following the release of some court documents filed on Tuesday by his now-estranged, wife Tuere Tanee Short, that claim (among other things) that he threatened to kill her, the Scandal star, 31, is geared up for what's ahead with his reputation.

"To be honest with you, I'm feeling raw, focused, vulnerable and in a perfect place to write great music," he told PEOPLE as he was promoting the new single, "Gave You," off his upcoming album. "God's been preparing me for a long time to deal with this season of my life. Being able to have thick skin is something that is needed."

And although aware of why he's in the public eye at the moment, Short generally doesn't pay attention to news centered on him.

"You want to know the truth? I don't read anything," he says. "I don't read the good stuff and I don't read the bad stuff, because if I read the good stuff, I've got to read the bad stuff. I don't allow myself to make agreements with nonsense so I just don't take it in."

Adds Short, "I block it and I make sure my team knows, don't even show me stuff – because unless it's real, I don't even want to see it, I don't even want to talk about it, because you never know where stuff is coming from and you make an agreement with a lie."

If the actor was feeling any negativity, it surely did not show, as the fans who came out also got a chance to watch Scandal's season finale on a big screen with an all-smiles Short in the audience, who even got up on occasion to give a shout-out to the crowd.

Moving forward, Short, who plans to feature BJ McKnight, Musiq Soulchild, YG and Brandy on his upcoming album, already has his next business venture in mind.

"I'm trying to do a line for Middle America – those gladiators out there who want to dress like Harrison [Wright], but can't afford it," he says, referring to his character on ABC's hit series. "There's a way to do it. Back in the day, black young men felt like a million dollars with a haircut and a suit jacket, so that's all we need, so that's what my focus is."

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:25am
that line would have been a good idea HAD HE STAYED ON SCANDAL
bc then he would have easily promoted it on GMA and all the other ABC stations

Not surprised about the music--remember he's a dancer
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:38am
^^ IA Pity, he really was just about to take off in his career.  I didn't know he was an accomplished choreographer as well.  The guy has talent--alot of it--but his demons are causing him to crash and burn.

Columbus might be able to recover.  I can't think of the guy's name, but he was a convicted felon and now has made several movies and atleast 2 TV series so its possible.  The guy who played santa in some films, and was a hardware sales guy on TV--whatshisname?  Jayz was a drug dealer...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

^^ IA Pity, he really was just about to take off in his career.  I didn't know he was an accomplished choreographer as well.  The guy has talent--alot of it--but his demons are causing him to crash and burn.

Columbus might be able to recover.  I can't think of the guy's name, but he was a convicted felon and now has made several movies and atleast 2 TV series so its possible.  The guy who played santa in some films, and was a hardware sales guy on TV--whatshisname?  Jayz was a drug dealer...

Yeah it's a shame....he can act, dance, and sing. I am sure he can design things--he seems to be a true creative but that kind always seems to have demons don't they?

He was good friends with that actor who recently killed himself---that guy from Nickelodeon...idk

Edited by EPITOME - Apr 28 2014 at 11:44am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 3:13am

Columbus and Flyod act alikeSleepy
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 5:53am
He just made himself look worse...he brought another woman into the home, what would anyone do? We don't know what the other woman said or did.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 6:58am
is that him asking is she's ok? he sounds Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>