BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Scandal on Scandal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scandal on Scandal
    Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:59pm
Is this a repost?  Harrison took the gladiator role too far possibly...

Wife accuses 'Scandal ' actor Columbus Short of violence

By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 2:25 PM EDT, Thu April 17, 2014
Short plays Harrison Wright, a member of fixer Olivia Popes team, on the hit ABC series
Short plays Harrison Wright, a member of fixer Olivia Pope's team, on the hit ABC series "Scandal."
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Tanee Short alleges three violent incidents with her husband in three months
  • Columbus Short was arrested at his home twice in February, wife says
  • A judge ordered the actor to stay away from his wife and home
  • He faces a felony battery charge from a fight in March

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Columbus Short's wife swears the "Scandal" actor threatened to kill her and himself with a knife last week.

The allegation is part of Tanee Short's affidavit filed Tuesday asking for a restraining order to keep her husband away from her and their 2-year-old daughter. She also filed for divorce from her husband of almost nine years, citing irreconcilable differences.

A judge signed a temporary restraining order and set a hearing for May 6 to decide whether it would be extended.

Columbus Short, 31, plays Harrison Wright, a member of fixer Olivia Pope's team, on the hit ABC series "Scandal." His representatives have not responded to several attempts by CNN to get a comment.

The actor has been to jail at least three times for violence in the past three months, according to court filings.Shocked

Tanee Short's sworn statement described an April 7 incident at the couple's Los Angeles County home when her husband allegedly was intoxicated and threatened to hit her with a wine bottle after he "dumped the wine on me."

He then "grabbed a knife from the kitchen" and "pinned me on the couch and began to choke me," she said. "He placed the knife close to my neck and threatened to kill me and then kill himself."

Her husband demanded they play "a game he called 'Truth or Truth'" in which he randomly listed "names of people we know and accused me of having an affair." He stabbed the couch or other furniture each time she denied an affair, she said.

Tanee Short said she grabbed her daughter, ran to her car and drove away. She realized after driving 2 miles that one of her tires had been slashed, she said.

The affidavit also described two alleged incidents of violence in February at the couple's home. In each instance, Columbus Short was taken to jail by police who responded to his wife's 911 call, the statement said.

The actor woke his wife on the morning of February 3 and choked her before chasing her around the house and "constantly threatening me," she said.

He "pushed me and started screaming that I need to leave" during a February 18 argument, she said. She called police with her nanny's cell phone after her husband shattered her phone, according to the sworn statement.

Short was charged with felony battery after a fight in which he allegedly punched and knocked out a man at a West Los Angeles restaurant last month, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said in a statement. He was released from jail on $50,000 bail.

Edited by Tbaby - Apr 17 2014 at 2:59pm
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:03pm
He's a NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:03pm
Why did I think Orlando was openly gay? Confused

I think I confused him with another actor. 

Anyway, it sounds like he might have some bipolar sh*t going on.  She needs to stay far away because the next time he might go all the way. 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:24pm
i closely associate him with his character he played " walter " in cadillac records movie something bout him in that role was VERY BELIVABLEShocked i just hope he gets help for his anger problems / mental disconnects ummm whatever is goin on babyboy go get help you're a GREAT actor and makin good money the way you want DONT BLOW IT!Wink
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:26pm
That fool crazy as hell....welp we know who gonna die tonight
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:27pm

he was sexy in Cadillac Records

ugh he either has mental issues or he is on that stuff
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:29pm
Yall think they gonna write him off the show for this?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:32pm
He been hanging around huck to long. OPA can't fix this one, he's getting the ax.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:34pm
Yes his career is doomed.  No one wants to work with a manic/wife beater/hot head. 
And I did really like his character, too.  I missed the last 2 episodes so need to catch up before tonite.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:39pm
I been knew he was crazy ever since he split that dude's grill and people were acting like that shyt was awesome. F*ck him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>