BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

#SCANDAL Huck-Crushers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #SCANDAL Huck-Crushers?
    Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:18pm
I want to know why so many of you people crush on homicidal Huck and I haven't seen any of you crushing on heroic Edison...Huck is a great bodyguard and a loyal part of the team but...I'm waiting for some of you to do some 'splaining. #teamedison #scandal
Sponsored Links

pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

I want to know why so many of you people crush on homicidal Huck and I haven't seen any of you crushing on heroic Edison...Huck is a great bodyguard and a loyal part of the team but...I'm waiting for some of you to do some 'splaining. #teamedison #scandal

To me he's not Huck but the Mexican that had it out for the Weeds character Nancy Botwin.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

To me he's not Huck but the Mexican that had it out for the Weeds character Nancy Botwin.

Thumbs Up
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:23pm
I dont have a romantic crush on Huck whatsoeva I just like his loyalty. Every sane person should have a friend like Huck to call on...lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I dont have a romantic crush on Huck whatsoeva  I just like his loyalty. Every sane person should have a friend like Huck to call on...lol
Thumbs Up
I really love his loyalty...a few years back, I had a bodyguard (i used to handle cash and needed to have a layer of protection) and he gave me a ridiculous level of loyalty, never charged me any fees for his services, etc so I do know it is awesome to have someone that believes in you and will give that level of help & protection with no questions asked and with no inappropriate expectactions.

Edited by babycakebabe - Feb 02 2013 at 4:29pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:48pm
Huck is awesome. he's so imperfect as a character. 
i think he's the closest one to Liv, he knows so much about her good and bad. 

i like the role that he plays for Liv and the others, and how scarred he is because of it. 
edison... is boring. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:02pm
Huck handles the physical dirty work--Edison the intellectual dirty work. Huck & Edison are the most loyal characters on the show & share many of the same characteristics. #canttrustabitchin2013

Huck is endearing--he is one of the characters they've actually developed the most so you see how multi-faceted this trained but hurt trained killer is.

Edison has a past---it just hasn't been revealed

Edited by EPITOME - Feb 02 2013 at 5:03pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:04pm
Its his awkwardness that I like. *shrugs*
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:06pm
I'm not crushing on either of them. I would fck the president. It's my inner Olivia Pope I have to suppress so I don't shame my family.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Edison has a past---it just hasn't been revealed

maybe he's the one who tried to kill the president. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com