Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:30pm
I called this chick back in 2010 lol. She ain't changed smh. Sorry 510, this girl will get hers though, one way or another.
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 1:18am
Hey boo was wondering where you was.   So from the pms I've gotten and open words this isn't something new for her. Wow.
AspiringSpring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AspiringSpring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Hey boo was wondering where you was.   So from the pms I've gotten and open words this isn't something new for her. Wow.

What else has she done? Shocked
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:58pm
I was speechless for half of this update post....
And then she has the audacity to post "receipts" of asking you for a return address, after the initial posting? AND when paypal provides the damn return address?

Please take her to small claims. Or Judge Mathis. Please keep us updated. Don't let this scammer get away with this!!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:46pm
Ohhh I thought I did update well she lost the pp case and turned around and filed a charge back with her cc. So the scamming continues the case is still being disputed
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:02pm
OMG!!! Im so sorry this happened to you!!
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:10pm
All this over hair thoCry
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:41pm
My facial expression after reading this

RandR smh @ you - You wore the hair, won the dispute, tried to sell it and then tried to get over on you CC company. 

This has to be fraud.

Edited by Brilaw - Dec 16 2012 at 3:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair