Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:49am
Damn
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:13pm
Y'all must have not been in that thread where rand said she would post receipts but never did
Her ass was scamming from jump
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:21pm
Wow again.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:31pm
this is...

i can't..

GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by GOBLUE GOBLUE wrote:

Sorry this happened to you Queen.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:26am
Its dry out here in these weave streets...........
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:24am
510, is this the same fukkery you were going through with the liar who tried to sell your hair in M2M?

If so, she needs to be aSHAMED of herself.  She needs to be even more ashamed of herself about requesting a damn return address when everyone who has ever dealt with Paypal knows a return address is ALWAYS provided.

Trollup fukkery is what this is.

510, I am so sorry this happened to you and to think some of these people have the nerve to question YOU.  I hope you take this to small claims.  There was no reason for this crap at all.
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:11am

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you.  I totally agree with everything that TokyoRose stated above.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:38am
510 sorry that this happened and sorry to hear that someone defended the trifling azz thief and had the audacity to attack your professionalism. Let's you know what their moral compass is like as well.

I hate trifling heaux and the company they keep.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:02pm
Yes TR this is the part two top the one. Thank you ladies. I'm just glad I have made an 180 in my life and not a full 360.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic