Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Drake......I thought we was better than that.... thought I was your dear mil

You do NOT mean Miss drakeyum do you? ShockedLOL 
You must be referring to something else..sorry......carry on. LOL
Sponsored Links

tasty14rb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tasty14rb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:14pm
sometimes i wish this was still back in the day before everything went to technology, the times when if you were holding out or scammed a person that person would beat the crap out of you for the neighborhood to see or leave your body limp.  

people really forget how the real world operates when you mess with a person's money, immature young girls really aren't about that life. 
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by tasty14rb tasty14rb wrote:

sometimes i wish this was still back in the day before everything went to technology, the times when if you were holding out or scammed a person that person would beat the crap out of you for the neighborhood to see or leave your body limp.  

people really forget how the real world operates when you mess with a lperson's money, immature young girls really aren't about that life. 

This right hurr.
tasty14rb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tasty14rb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Originally posted by tasty14rb tasty14rb wrote:

people really forget how the real world operates when you mess with a lperson's money, immature young girls really aren't about that life. 

This right hurr.

Back then people knew not to play with people stuff esp their money or there would be consequences.  This stuff is really getting out of control and i don't have the patience, i have money to get on a plane and get in and out of your state. 
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:47pm
What! Not my 510!Shocked

I cannot believe this crap going on and I am saddened by all this scamming going on on BHM. So ridiculous and triflin'.

All I will say is karma is a bitch to all the scammers...
Topaz Moreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Topaz Moreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Anuli Anuli wrote:

i think this is really bad way to go about business 510, its disrespectful and shows a lot about your character.. in a very bad light. if ive learned anything from this thread it would be not to purchase a strand from you. 

Great then dont purchase from her that will leave all the good good for the honest people

and by chance whats ur take on the chick that triple dipped? shes trying to get paid 3 ways?

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Mr Good Hair Mr Good Hair wrote:

Allow me to interject this bit of FACT into the conversation
You wouldn't need a RETURN ADDRESS FROM HER, in fact Paypal would have given you the EXACT ADDRESS that you needed to return the package to, and IN FACT if you did not return the package to the EXACT ADDRESS that Paypal gave you then it would not count as you having even returned it.

Paypal controls the returns process...
And Paypal tracks the returns process...
This is all true. Paypal gives you everything you need to send an item back for a refund.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Nov 10 2012 at 2:37am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:38am
Drakeyumyum is who? Annuli??? No effing way i done seen it all!!!
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Man-o-Man the things that come out in threads like these.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I swear I didn't know! LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic