Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:25pm
@Anuli....huh you beefing with 510 now?

Edited by Coco2Prissy - Nov 09 2012 at 1:29pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Anuli Anuli wrote:

i think this is really bad way to go about business 510, its disrespectful and shows a lot about your character.. in a very bad light. if ive learned anything from this thread it would be not to purchase a strand from you. 

Anuli I AM SHOCKEDShocked.
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:13pm

i think this is really bad way to go about business 510, its disrespectful and shows a lot about your character.. in a very bad light. if ive learned anything from this thread it would be not to purchase a strand from you. 

I have to ask... WHERE IN THE F*UK WERE YOU WHEN RANDR POSTED THE HAIR FOR SALE...ALL WHILE SHE HAD OPENED A PAYPAL DISPUTE?

You bishes work a bishes last damn nerve with this BULL!

This right here is why I can't buy hair from the good people on here!

DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:15pm
Woooooooow Really????? Shocked

Why do you have to take it to BHM to get a reaction from ppl that dodge you?
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Mr Good Hair Mr Good Hair wrote:

Allow me to interject this bit of FACT into the conversation
You wouldn't need a RETURN ADDRESS FROM HER, in fact Paypal would have given you the EXACT ADDRESS that you needed to return the package to, and IN FACT if you did not return the package to the EXACT ADDRESS that Paypal gave you then it would not count as you having even returned it.

Paypal controls the returns process...
And Paypal tracks the returns process...
For the visually impaired and the people questioning the integrity of the OP's complaint and this thread. 
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:50pm
Anuli you really think after EVERYTHING 510queen is in the wrong? She did nothing but vent
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:56pm

R bought the hair, said she didn't want the hair because it was "littered with grays and had orange hilites" which I THINK she said she planned on dyeing anyway. Wanted to return the hair although 510 posted with the pics that there were NO RETURNS. 510 tried to help the girl sell the hair but the girl couldn't wait for the buyer to buy the hair she was taking too long and tried to sell the hair here.

In the sell thread she FAILED to mention that the hair was "littered with grays and had "orange colored strands". It was too awful for her to wear but fine enough to sell at purchase price. Confused During this time WHILE trying to sell the hair at retail price she filed a Paypal dispute (double dipping). Won the Paypal dispute and never returned hair and apparently AFTER winning the Paypal dispute files a CC chargeback (TRIPLE DIPPING!) Now R hasn't responded to whether or not she did indeed file a CC chargeback when she posted I just assume ASSUME she did since she didn't deny it.

Out of all dis you question 510's character? Umm, OK. LOL
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:02pm
Drake......I thought we was better than that.... thought I was your dear mil

bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

R bought the hair, said she didn't want the hair because it was "littered with grays and had orange hilites" which I THINK she said she planned on dyeing anyway. Wanted to return the hair although 510 posted with the pics that there were NO RETURNS. 510 tried to help the girl sell the hair but the girl couldn't wait for the buyer to buy the hair she was taking too long and tried to sell the hair here.

In the sell thread she FAILED to mention that the hair was "littered with grays and had "orange colored strands". It was too awful for her to wear but fine enough to sell at purchase price. Confused During this time WHILE trying to sell the hair at retail price she filed a Paypal dispute (double dipping). Won the Paypal dispute and never returned hair and apparently AFTER winning the Paypal dispute files a CC chargeback (TRIPLE DIPPING!) Now R hasn't responded to whether or not she did indeed file a CC chargeback when she posted I just assume ASSUME she did since she didn't deny it.

Out of all dis you question 510's character? Umm, OK. LOL

THISSSSSSS!!!!!!!
tasty14rb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote tasty14rb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:10pm
Just because a person is your e-friend doesn't mean you defend them when they clearly have made a mistake.  A true friend calls you on your bullsh*t and tells you to get your sh*t together not try to cyber bully another person, talking about her looks, her character.  

You only name call when you have nothing else to stand on.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic