Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:58am
Need cash tomorrow??Confused

Sponsored Links

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:01am
Nigerian LOL...corner.....don't you have some homework to do or a class to be in. LMAO.
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:23am
Fine fine I'm done...I've got work anywayTongue
misscharisma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote misscharisma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:37am
I can't believe that is just soooo messy get a job its not that serious.Angry
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Need cash tomorrow??Confused

DEADDDD at the need money now clipDeadDeadCryCryCry
RandRLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RandRLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:04am
510 Can you please do me a favor and respond to the PM I sent yesterday? Your hair is in a mailing package and waiting to be labeled. 

You've had plenty of time to come in here and post and I know BHM notifies you of any PMs you get upon signing in.
Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:10am

Edited by Coco2Prissy - Nov 09 2012 at 11:13am
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Coco2Prissy Coco2Prissy wrote:

GIRL..........................................................................LOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by RandRLove RandRLove wrote:

510 Can you please do me a favor and respond to the PM I sent yesterday? Your hair is in a mailing package and waiting to be labeled. 

You've had plenty of time to come in here and post and I know BHM notifies you of any PMs you get upon signing in.

Umm you wait until she starts a thread to request shipping info which I am quite sure you have already from the original purchase or Paypal dispute and now you're rushing her to answer your pm from YESTERDAY?   
Hon did you really win the dispute and also try to do the charge back on your CC? Weren't you supposed to stop both according to the last thread?

Girl you sho are special minded. LOL
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:05pm
Damn I was just about to type that response LL. Why are you filing a charge back when you didn't even mail the hair? Her address should already be in your paypal history. You just sound, look and feel like a scammer. How you emailing her only just yesterday when this issue has been going on for months.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>