Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:34pm
What does guest group even mean?
Sponsored Links

Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:34pm
Smh! I swear them bishes can bring out the worst in you ...take her to court 510Queen.
HAIR-IZ-LYFE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HAIR-IZ-LYFE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:44pm
I think it means their account is banned
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by HAIR-IZ-LYFE HAIR-IZ-LYFE wrote:

Then why not say BANNED in big letters like some other forums do?
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by HAIR-IZ-LYFE HAIR-IZ-LYFE wrote:

Then why not say BANNED in big letters like some other forums do?

BAM!!!

I need to know about this people being banned but signing in with another login under a pseudonym....

MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:49pm
Sorry 510. When in business there are always scammers who are trying to get over.  My mom just did a lady's weave. Hairstyle was $200.00. She claimed that she left her wallet in the car...never saw her again.  It's a shame and it's just hair but nothing good will come to these scammers.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:51pm
MissCR. Same thing happend to me. Did the ladies hair. And she dipped. And never saw her again :(

Its never that serious for some hair smh
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:58pm
Miss cr and prnena..... That's just crazy I couldn't imagine slaving over a head and not getting paid. This just makes your not want to deal with people period.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:07am
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Miss cr and prnena..... That's just crazy I couldn't imagine slaving over a head and not getting paid. This just makes your not want to deal with people period.

Chai .. I stopped taking new clients. So I understand why u stepped out of the hair game

And of course I just saw a review of your yaki wave.

I weep

I weep soo hard.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:53am
510- Sis, word is your hair was the TRUTH and you're HONEST! Don't miss a step or lose one night of sleep over this madness.  I  just knew I should have got me some Yaki from ya  Disapprove!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic