Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:37am
Originally posted by glow-music-sass glow-music-sass wrote:

*walks in thread*

why do i suddenly crave nuggets?

DeadLOLLOLLOLCryCryDead
Sponsored Links

MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:55am
Wow...Shocked

You have every right to be hot 510...this is maddening.  I don't understand the reason of a charge back...I mean she was FORTUNATE to win her Paypal dispute and because she FAILED to return the hair within the deadline (that hair should have been packaged up and ready to go on the day the dispute was filed) given by Paypal, days later she initiates a charge back???? 

I'm so confused by this but it only makes situations for both BUYERS and SELLERS difficult.  She's not new to purchasing so this is crazy, at this point she just needs to take the "L" on this one, at this point it may be harder for her to even try selling this on here or FB with the messiness behind it.  SMH
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I feel angry and it's not my money . Queen is a educated, successful mother and wife . Msred and Queen share and help so much on BHM , Both should be praised by everyone that frequents weave .
Queen made it clear along time ago by the way she would change her weaves so frequently , money was not a issue to purchase from any vendor of her choosing .

People need to stop and think about the information we exchange durng the process of a sale . If you scam my old butt , I will be at your door to scalp you . No need to steal hair again . You will no longer have a braid base . I thank god for allowing me to purchase from any vendor I choose , but eveyone likes a bargain if possible .

God will bless you even more Queen . I know you are angry for trying to help a so call member out and she stole from you basically. I will send the letter to her mother if need be . Hug

YOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM DEAD!
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:32pm
someone did this to me i'd small claims there sorry @ss

510 you have her name and address so file in your local court for almost nuthin and you will win

give the warning on these stealing bishes so we know who to throw tomatos at but after that DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:04pm
Debg.....I just might do that make an example.   Let me go on line to check up on this
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:17pm
The girl signs on to bhm without one response . I thought she was alright in the past .
MDFLDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MDFLDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:44pm
510 you are the best out there and for dirty foots like this to act out in this way is pure madness.  this trick and that Dany broad need to be slapped several times.   *&%^$#@Ein' disrespectful bishes! can't stand 'em!
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:15pm
Sorry 510 :(

How are people in guest groups?
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Debg.....I just might do that make an example.   Let me go on line to check up on this

Queen I hope that you do .. I can't stand scamming, dishonest people ... They make it hard on people that are not that way.... Take her to small claims please!

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Sorry 510 :(

How are people in guest groups?

Thats what i was wondering.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions