Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GOBLUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GOBLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:52pm
Sorry this happened to you Queen.
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:03pm
Really sorry Queen. Some chicks ruin it for everyone Angry

And not to start anything, but Dany I only ever see you in the threads where something is poppin off, case in point your siggy. I think that's what Queen meant...Geek you were way out of line.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:03pm
SMH. So she wants a refund, the hair, and a credit? Does she think she is supposed to come up over the purchase of a couple of bundles? That trollop needs to get her life together.

On another note, I have purchased from 510 and received nothing but great service and lovely hair.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:05pm
Damn damn damn what in the heck is going on in this M2M section these day. Ladies its just hair. not shelter, food, or clothes..... its hair.....Sorry 510 this happened to you. Some people just don't have a conscience.
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:14pm
phucked up....Thumbs Down
glow-music-sass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glow-music-sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:18pm
*walks in thread*

why do i suddenly crave nuggets?
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:22pm
uhh i thought BMS didn't have any more hair?!?!
Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:25pm
510 has always been one the most helpful members on this board. It pains me to see people going out of their way to hurt the main vets who have helped us step up our weave games. While I have never purchased from 510 before, she was very open and honest about her products; a true professional. God will bless you even more 510.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:29pm
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:37pm
this thing is tripping.  Thank you ladies for all your sincere concerns.  Like I said I aint tripping.  My pockets ain't hurting, but its so all of you can be aware of how people operate.  Don't want none of yall to get caught.  We all work too hard for our $$ and I can't even blame this on the holidays.  This took place wayyy in Sept so this is just redic.

reason #45460894651 I'm glad I've bowed out gracefully from the hair game.  Tell me where they buy hair in bulk, send it to get wefted and you STILL end up with your full length and weight?  

I take pride in everything I do, even my looks..........yup at 34 got braces and....I had the $$ to do it and didn't have to run a scam to do it.  lol wow I guess I didn't realize how important it was for me to show these pearly whites.  Even when they girl called me fat....I lost 12 pounds.......so Im not sure why she's not happy with me when Im happy with myself.

But these scammers stay sharp out in these weave streets.  Yall stay sharper!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic