Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:23pm
Bwahaha from an 18 yo who ain't got a pot to piss in or a Window to throw it out of.... Now I can go hard on you but you're so damaged in the head I won't like I said and box buddy that's all you do here and in fb is lurk to release your. pent up anger on a some one you can't u mad huh

Edited by 510QUEEN - Nov 07 2012 at 7:24pm
Sponsored Links

Dany18 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Dany18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Bwahaha from an 18 yo who ain't got a pot to piss in or a Window to throw it out of.... Now I can go hard on you but you're so damaged in the head I won't like I said and box buddy that's all you do here and in fb is lurk to release your. pent up anger on a some one you can't u mad huh

I'm glad im soo important for you to have the details of my life down.

Too bad you got them wrong.  Why you coming at me I didn't steal your hair/money

Which if RandR was smart she wouldve realized she didnt have to do because it is very easy to figure out your vendor
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Dany18 Dany18 wrote:

Dany you always trying to be up in it go
study and learn something

Eta sand box buddy has arrived

bitch take your 35 looking 55 got braces off but never smiles snaggle tooth ass somewhere, you put it on a public forum so obviously you want people in it. Im sorry  for what I said , actually no I'm not until you were a bitch I was sorry you were scammed.

Sand box buddy please.  Even if she was my e-friend which she isnt scamming is wrong and she deserves whatever is coming to

wth are u for real 510 seems real cool even though i never officially meet her.. ohhh lawwddd
Topaz Moreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Topaz Moreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:52pm
510Queen you are good people Hug and these scammers need to be called out

and some people need to have several several seats!!!!
Topaz Moreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Topaz Moreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Dany18 Dany18 wrote:

Dany you always trying to be up in it go
study and learn something

Eta sand box buddy has arrived

bitch take your 35 looking 55 got braces off but never smiles snaggle tooth ass somewhere, you put it on a public forum so obviously you want people in it. Im sorry  for what I said , actually no I'm not until you were a bitch I was sorry you were scammed.

Sand box buddy please.  Even if she was my e-friend which she isnt scamming is wrong and she deserves whatever is coming to

wth are u for real 510 seems real cool even though i never officially meet her.. ohhh lawwddd

she sounds like she needs some attention but that just my opinion lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:57pm
I feel angry and it's not my money . Queen is a educated, successful mother and wife . Msred and Queen share and help so much on BHM , Both should be praised by everyone that frequents weave .
Queen made it clear along time ago by the way she would change her weaves so frequently , money was not a issue to purchase from any vendor of her choosing .

People need to stop and think about the information we exchange durng the process of a sale . If you scam my old butt , I will be at your door to scalp you . No need to steal hair again . You will no longer have a braid base . I thank god for allowing me to purchase from any vendor I choose , but eveyone likes a bargain if possible .

God will bless you even more Queen . I know you are angry for trying to help a so call member out and she stole from you basically. I will send the letter to her mother if need be . Hug

Edited by india100 - Nov 07 2012 at 8:02pm
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:58pm
LOL 510

For real tho ladies, what would Obama Say....

We Baracked the vote yesuuhday!!!! & Lets all come together and drank malt liquor and do the cupid shuffle while hummin down deep fried wangs!!!

Edited by DonBellaDiva - Nov 07 2012 at 8:03pm
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Topaz Moreno Topaz Moreno wrote:

510Queen you are good people Hug and these scammers need to be called out

and some people need to have several several seats!!!!

TOOOOOOOOPAZZZZZZ, MI AMOR BEWRENO
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:11pm
wow
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic