Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:11pm
WOOOOOOW!!! Smh at this fukery. I'm usually a lurker, but had to come and comment on this one. I too purchased hair from Queen and had no problems from first email to getting the hair. She was very pleasant and professional so to see/hear this gets me boiling! I wouldn't let this absent-minded fool get away with this crap. I'm a stickler for principle and integrity and this enough to make me purchase a plane ticket!! Queen I hope you take the advice and go to small claims! Karma is an ugly b*@$& waiting to f@$% up some sh*t!!

Edited by divastar - Nov 09 2012 at 12:13pm
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:13pm
If this child don't get outta my thread with this bs. Yes child I got your pm. You're 2 months late. I'm not reading it or going to respond to it. Take it up with pp and your cc company. I don't understand your issue but a 150 store premium outlet mall just opened just opened and I'm on my way to get my winter shipping on.

*SINGING DUCES* CHRIS BROWN

Edited by 510QUEEN - Nov 09 2012 at 12:23pm
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Miss cr and prnena..... That's just crazy I couldn't imagine slaving over a head and not getting paid. This just makes your not want to deal with people period.

Omg!! Shocked  @MissCR so sorry that happened to your mom and sorry that happened to you PRnena. People are so shameful!
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:18pm

If this child don't get outta my thread with this bs. Yes child I got your pm. You're 2 months late. I'm not reading it or going to respond to it. Take it up with pp and your cc company. I don't understand your issue but a 150 premium outlet mall just opened just opened and I'm on my way to get my winter shipping on.

Makes Christmas list now!!
RandRLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RandRLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:40pm

If this child don't get outta my thread with this bs. Yes child I got your pm. You're 2 months late. I'm not reading it or going to respond to it. Take it up with pp and your cc company. I don't understand your issue but a 150 store premium outlet mall just opened just opened and I'm on my way to get my winter shipping on.

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:44pm
well.. lol.. this is some FU-C_K-ERY
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

What thd hell is going on with these broke azz heauxs trying to scam for weave? Its JUST WEAVE LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!

The recession got folks finances and ethics all fcuked apparently. 
No... it's wanting more than you're willing to WORK for.  A theif is a
THIEF is a LIAR and a THIEF.
Anuli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Anuli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:19pm
i think this is really bad way to go about business 510, its disrespectful and shows a lot about your character.. in a very bad light. if ive learned anything from this thread it would be not to purchase a strand from you. 
Mr Good Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mr Good Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:20pm
Allow me to interject this bit of FACT into the conversation
You wouldn't need a RETURN ADDRESS FROM HER, in fact Paypal would have given you the EXACT ADDRESS that you needed to return the package to, and IN FACT if you did not return the package to the EXACT ADDRESS that Paypal gave you then it would not count as you having even returned it.

Paypal controls the returns process...
And Paypal tracks the returns process...
Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by Coco2Prissy Coco2Prissy wrote:

GIRL..........................................................................LOL

Smh...girl this is ridiculous!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>