Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:05am
First, never understood the whole " i check you politely and you come after my face/weight/etc"....why cant ppl just take the scolding like a woman without resorting to insults that have NOTHING to do with anything

510 has been one of the most helpful ppl on these boards. Ive purchased several times from her and was sad to hear she was closing up shop.

510.....this post is killing me softly. Im sorry this is happening to you :(

Ppls priorites are effed up.
Sponsored Links

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:07am
This is so sad.
I mean, its just hair. So please dump the violence taketh it by force mentality. And to the lady who felt the need to attack the OP personally, you really really need to take several seats and grow up. That was totally unnecessary.
510, I'm truly sorry this happened to you. And I agree you should take her to court. Make an example of her and maybe it'd deter others.
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:06am
I ordered from the company a while back, & my hair wasn't that good. Obviously RandR was trying to get one over with the double claims thing, but maybe she really did have a problem with the hair *just saying* don't stone me.
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:12am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I ordered from the company a while back, & my hair wasn't that good. Obviously RandR was trying to get one over with the double claims thing, but maybe she really did have a problem with the hair *just saying* don't stone me.

If that was the case then she should have stated it in the for sale thread she made
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

If that was the case then she should have stated it in the for sale thread she made

Oh i didn't read the for sale thread LOLEmbarrassed
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:17am

All of this!  But I recall her complaint with the hair was that it was littered with grays (which the pictures posted only showed a few at best...I can show you a bundle of hair LITTERED with grays - that ish was annoying!) even still, she should have sent the hair back when Paypal gave her the okay.  She didn't, so with that said she should suck it up and sell it or admit that she is doing some underhanded things - cause this whole fiasco is wrong...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:26am
So wait on top of filing with pay pal, filing with her credit card she tried to SELL the hair too, obviously i need reading lessons because I skimmed through this lol 
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:32am

So wait on top of filing with pay pal, filing with her credit card she tried to SELL the hair too, obviously i need reading lessons because I skimmed through this lol 

YES that's why this thread is growing lol the ratchetness is overwhelming. Read that thread posted in the OP if you haven't already. That's where it all pops offLOL

Edited by Nigerian_princess - Nov 09 2012 at 7:33am
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:33am

YES that's why this thread is growing lol the ratchetness is overwhelming. Read that thread posted in the OP if you haven't already. That's where it all pops offLOL

Wow!!!  So she files a Paypal dispute, credit card charge back, keeps the hair then tries to sell it.  WTH!!!  That's the mostDead.  Sad and pathetic.  Life and karma will catch up with this young lady.

Queen I'm sorry you had to go through this mess.  Thanks for sharing to prevent someone else from going though this.  Stay Blessed!
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:53am

Wow I didn't know all of that. That is a mess. She musta needed money really bad.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>