Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Relaxers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Scabs everywhere,everywhere!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Annieways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annieways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scabs everywhere,everywhere!!!
    Posted: Dec 10 2011 at 5:29pm
 CryI am hating myself so much right now. 
About two months ago my mom did my relaxer at home it did not go as well because my roots still had noticeable growth.
Now, throughout all this time I am patiently waiting to go to the salon.. point is I went yesterday to this salon my niece recommend. Now, I must mention I have a severe case of dandruff.. the lady notice that. Also, I had a lot of new growth, so I told myself I am going to hold out as much so the relaxer goes well and my roots are flat.

I don't know WHAT went wrong.. my hair was smooth and  nice yesterday, but today I had my doobie on practically the whole day about an hour ago I left the doobie loose and I have terrible scabs all over my head. My hair is relaxed ok on the ends but my scalp is burnt so badd I am so afraid I loose my hair. I hate relaxing I do it because of how bad the new growth gets. 

I AM GOING TOMORROW TO THE LADY AND DEMAND SHE FIX MY HAIR. BUT, I AM AFRAID MY HAIR FALLS OUT.. WHAT CAN SHE DO TO FIX ALL THIS SCABS.. IVE HAD THIS BEFORE BUT ONLY IN ONE PART OF MY HAIR AND IT USUALLY WASHES AWAY OR SOMETHING, BUT THIS TIME IT'S ALL OVER MY HEAD.. 
please advice!! Cry maybe when i go tomorrow she will fix this..
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2011 at 5:59pm
I would rub Neosporin all over your scalp to speed up the healing process.  
Ms.prettychocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.prettychocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2011 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

I would rub Neosporin all over your scalp to speed up the healing process.  

^^^ this works, I had this happen to me last year bc I left some edge control on my edges and got really bad scabs on my hair line. I used the neosporin for about a week and don't pick at the scabs or it will pull your hair out.
Annieways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annieways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2011 at 10:38am
thanks everyone, my scalp is healing and the hair is no longer stuck to the scab that's what made me freak out .. but I'm treating it and it's all good.
laredbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laredbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 4:01pm
happy to hear your scalp is healing up well.

i have had the same problem before (chemical burn) and i also have some bad a** dandruff lol. Just make sure that your scalp is based really well before your perm next time. the perm tends to burn up our dry scalps really bad.

btw you should look into the KeraCare dry and Itchy scalp shampoo and conditioner, girl this stuff works wonders!!!
Annieways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annieways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2011 at 9:51am
Thank you!!
I'm def keeping that in mind next time. And thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out! :)
BlkPocahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkPocahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 4:25pm
Sea Breeze and let it air dry. The scabs come off by themselves. 
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by BlkPocahontas BlkPocahontas wrote:

Sea Breeze and let it air dry. The scabs come off by themselves. 
Ahhhh YEEEEEESSSSS! Sea Breeze, I had to put an entire bottle in my head last year cause this trick left the effin perm in too long after I told this heffa it was burning.  Luckily for her my hair didn't fall out and the sea breeze helped.Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply