BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SATC prequel: The Carrie Diaries.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:40pm
No because it doesn't seem to go along with stuff in the satc show. Carrie had no family, nor did she ever make mention of them or anything else.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

After reading both of those books I'll give it a pass. I saw those movies (for free) and wanted to pop those women upside their head. 

I like the TV show but was mad at the movie's.LOL

Lol I liked the movies
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Sex and the city was fun when I was 18-22....after that it seemed lame, especially the last 2 or 3 seasons. Carrie sometimes was incredibly annoying and the fashion obsession was pure advertisement.
The first movie was kinda of fun, the second one was a bit boring, especially because it wasn't in the city and with all that crap of Aiden coming back..... predictable from beginning to end.
I don't think I'll watch this show but I'm sure it will be a success.
I don't remember Carrie having a young sister on the show though. And she once said that she lived in NYC for a decade, and she was already on her 30's.
śddrd.    

It's not her sister it's a prequel
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:12pm
I figure I'll be setting myself up for disappointment if I watch it because nothing can hold a candle to the original SATC.

My boyfriend saw a commercial for it and said "This is gonna be awful, she's no Carrie!"
Can you tell he's had to sit through SATC marathons?
LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:34pm
I doubt I'll watch. If it was on HBO type channel , I'd watch. It will probably be too tame for me.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:45pm

I wonder....maybe it's not on a cable channel cause then....well...folks would expect something closer to the original SATC?  I mean....even tho it goes on....no one wants to chance a fallout from teenagers fuggin' and cussin' real SATC style.

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Sex and the city was fun when I was 18-22....after that it seemed lame, especially the last 2 or 3 seasons. Carrie sometimes was incredibly annoying and the fashion obsession was pure advertisement.
The first movie was kinda of fun, the second one was a bit boring, especially because it wasn't in the city and with all that crap of Aiden coming back..... predictable from beginning to end.
I don't think I'll watch this show but I'm sure it will be a success.
I don't remember Carrie having a young sister on the show though. And she once said that she lived in NYC for a decade, and she was already on her 30's.
śddrd.    

It's not her sister it's a prequel

they show her having a sister in the  new show.

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:33pm
I love SATC. I will always live SATC and will support anything SATC related.

Me likey!!!!
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:53pm
I know nothing about SATC. I feel like I missed the boat on this one
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:14pm
i may watch it. i hope some black ppl are in it.

I really liked charlotte's storyline from divorcing her husband to finding the new one. I also liked steve. I hated carrie for cheating on Aiden like that.

the actress they got for the carrie diaries isn't the best either, but hey, it's the CW. she won't be winning emmys or anything.

I want a "girlfriends" prequel
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123