BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SATC prequel: The Carrie Diaries.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SATC prequel: The Carrie Diaries.......
    Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:01pm
How do we (fans) feel about this?
I'll prolly give it a chance but....iono...It's a good idea to get younger fans but I find it funny that it looks like a black woman put Carrie on but she ain't know black folks when she got older.

Yeah that was some 1 o'clock shade.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 05 2013 at 12:06pm
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:04pm
End this shit already, wtf

Where did all these movies from a damn tv show come from? I feel like this is stuff white women mentally jack off to.

We never got a Living Single film spinoff. Pbbbbbbbt
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:08pm
LOLI liked SATC....I partially watched for the couture too tho.  Carrie's life IMO was a fantasy...that's all SATC is....fantasy for the most part.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:08pm
After reading both of those books I'll give it a pass. I saw those movies (for free) and wanted to pop those women upside their head. 
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:09pm
Not watching.Disapprove
Nothing can replace this.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

After reading both of those books I'll give it a pass. I saw those movies (for free) and wanted to pop those women upside their head. 

I like the TV show but was mad at the movie's.LOL
Ashxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:11pm
I have the first book but I never finished it. I'm gonna give this a chance since it doesn't look that bad.
SN: I've always hated that new kids face. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:13pm
it looks meh.. but im going to give it a try.
i have to try and fill the void Gossip girl has left.

if the story is bad-- i hope to get some enjoyment out of Eric Daman's costume designing.
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:14pm
ugh looks so lame.. but i'll prob watch it if it comes on hulu before bed or procrastinating or some ish

also.. was i the only one not jealous of the satc girls?? maybe i was too young or something, but i definitely didn't get the appeal of being 40 years old and crying over men not loving you enough...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:19pm
I cried over the shoes.  Charlotte's situation with her first husband tho was a good story line.  It was sad how they split.  The Carrie/Big situation would piss me off.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic