Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sassy Mitchell Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Virginia23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2011 at 11:57pm
MsSassy if you have questions about shedding, looks and such, search through youtube, there are review videos on there. Hope I helped some.
Sponsored Links

myhairzmybiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 12:14am
 ms_sassy aka virginia23 aka sassy mitchell 
sashaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sashaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 12:19am
smh...freepost!
SneakerKween View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SneakerKween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 1:40am
Originally posted by Virginia23 Virginia23 wrote:

Ms Sassy is not the owner of Sassy Mitchell, I personally know the owner of the Company and can ensure that she is not a registered member with the site so let's leave Ms Sassy alone (regardless of her name) she is not affiliated with that Company whatsoever. That is a fact and lets be nice ladies.

Girl bye with your I just joined today, two post having self.
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 2:01am
LOL LMAO she really expected someone to belive she just joined to take up for ms_sassy. Sweetie Im sorry but you are not fooling anyone.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 7:13am
Ms. Sneaker, you're only 22 posts in. Have a seat. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 7:14am
Bre, I can take up for anyone I choose. It's only fair to be nice to someone instead of being rude. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 7:17am
And please dont call my sweetie, I am not your child, nor your friend. Thanks plenty.
malibuownshair25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibuownshair25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 7:18am
i have a client that asked me to check out the hair.. she ended up purchasing hair & its been goin good i actually like it it doesnt tangle or shed from what she explains and every 2 weeks she comes to get it washed & it looks marvelous when im done ill try to upload pics of how it looks but im not 2 sure as 2 how to add pics on this forum
Colby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 10:13am
Originally posted by ms_sassy ms_sassy wrote:

ok thanks..I can't post in the other forum Angry

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

you don't want to go up there....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair