FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Saran wrap method for hair growth?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:06pm
Sponsored Links

thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Swift Swift wrote:

Thanks for posting, Tatee.  And IA w/you, my hair loves water too much to try that or some of her practices.

But the way she finger detangled her hair is the way I do mine weekly.

About the saran wrap, that reminds me of the ladies in the Growth section a couple years ago who used to baggy their ponytails.  They would M&S, bun and then baggy the bun underneath a faux ponytail, bun or wrap.  They saw lots of retention that way.  But I think they took it down more often than she does.

Lurking, maybe you can try that variation.

Thanks Swift and everyone else for your input, I will probably try it that way instead. I cannot tell a lie, that whole leave your hair and don't do isshh for a whole month sounded good. LOL
Thanks Tatee for posting the vid, I can never figure it out. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Why do you was you hair once a month?
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE7_G7xxf7k&feature=g-high-c 

My mom goes pretty close to a month un washed  Shocked and retains damn near every itty bitty growth, hmmmmmm. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:47pm
i could probably handle not washing for a month occasionally but my scalp would start a civil war in protest and hold my roots as hostages LOL
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:59pm
I'm not gonna lie, I wash once a month at best sometimes because I get so busy. And honestly, the less I wash my hair, the better it grows. I literally went from mid August straight through to late October completely PS'ed with flw's. And I had my actual hair in twists under a cap. I would moisturize my hair and such, but I didn't wash it. Part of it was because I was traveling half the time and I didn't have time to do all that.

When I finally took it down, I probably had gained about 2.5 - 3 inches in growth. Plus, even when I do have that kind of time, I can't wash my hair more than 2x a month. It'll dry my scalp out and cause flakes - which is not a good look for anyone lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I'm not gonna lie, I wash once a month at best sometimes because I get so busy. And honestly, the less I wash my hair, the better it grows. I literally went from mid August straight through to late October completely PS'ed with flw's. And I had my actual hair in twists under a cap. I would moisturize my hair and such, but I didn't wash it. Part of it was because I was traveling half the time and I didn't have time to do all that.

When I finally took it down, I probably had gained about 2.5 - 3 inches in growth. Plus, even when I do have that kind of time, I can't wash my hair more than 2x a month. It'll dry my scalp out and cause flakes - which is not a good look for anyone lol.

You had me at 2.5 inches Tongue Let me get this straight, Lol, first what's FLW? and you moisturized everyday no sealing under a satin cap? You may have convinced me into trying this! 
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:11pm
This chick is doing the most. The way she tested her hair samples for the best oil shows she is on her A game when it comes to her hair. Luv her hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic