Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sanya's Glam & Gold

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sanya's Glam & Gold
    Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 9:46pm
Who's watching? I wasn't going to watch at first but I'm feeling this show!
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 9:50pm
Ugh I missed it.  I'll have to catch the repeat.  I love her and was sad by her performance this year.  Injuries/surgeries are mutha...
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 10:13pm
What channel?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 10:22pm
their wedding was like a quarter of their net worth combined. 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 11:12pm
The show is ok...something I watch when im bored... 

I don't like how involved she is trying to be in her sis shop...and she needs to stop bringing up the money she "gave" her for the shop...
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:07am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

What channel?
WETV
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:11am
Am I the only one that gets downlow vibes from Tyrell?  I disagree with you Cami, if I invest my money in to something then I'm definitely going to want to know where it's going and what's happening.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:24am
I watch the show.. Much as I like Sanya, I think the show is dry.. As far as her staying on her sister's behind about the Hair Clinic, she has every right too.. She gave her sister an investment.. Her sister can say she borrowed the money, but she ain't made any payments to Sanya's in over 3 years.. Sis just thought Sanya just gave her that buttload of money for free.. Obiviously, from the episode Sanya's sister don't know anything about handling money, running a business, or making sure her stockholders are happy.. If that business falls, not only is her name on it, but Sanya's name is on it too.. So, she has every right to demand to check those books.. Sister screaming about she don't want a boss, but when you took on your sister as an investor (and ain't even trying to pay her anything back), she put herself in a position of having a boss..

Oh, and I think Tyrell ain't really feeling Sanya's sister.. I think he using her until he can find someone else..Sanya's sister acting like she ok with the situation, but she ain't..

Edited by EasterBell - Aug 02 2013 at 11:21am
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:35am
Word Easter I agree. She can buy $10,000 bags but not make Sanya any payments? I would def step in, hell I'd take over. U don't want a boss, then u need to act like a boss.

& her sisters bf seems thirsty. Like he's just there for some shine.

Edited by CaramelKittyKat - Aug 02 2013 at 9:36am
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

their wedding was like a quarter of their net worth combined. 

what?!?!!?

I thought those track athletes...still had regular jobs even though the competed. I didn't think they made enough money to ball out like that. Well, unless you're a Flo-Jo with tons of endorsements. 

Edited by goodm3 - Aug 02 2013 at 12:02pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair