BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Santa Claus is white and so was Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:15pm
Your son had to learn, nah'mean?
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

She's asking "How do you revise a story?" You mean how whites revised all history?...
[ak]guuuuuuuuuuuuuurl[/ak]
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:17pm
Jesus wouldn't be accepted by her though...you know Jesus that dark skinned, dark haired dude preaching radical ideologies lolErmm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:08pm
I've been meaning to post some pics of Saint Nicholas earlier this week. Just more proof that white folks have no relevance in history (other than being Satan's top lieutenant) and highjack everyone else identity. I came across this interesting article while looking for pics.
My brother has a book about Saint Nic and other negroes that dwelled in Europe prior to the Renaissance era. When I get the name of it, I will post it.

Santa Claus was an European Moor – By Oguejiofo Annu

st nicolas icon

Muurish St Nicholas

Santa Claus is a shortened form of San/Saint Nicholas. He is supposed to be this easy-go happy fat Nordic fellow (Pale skin man) from the North pole yelling ho..ho..ho.. and as he merrily brings the cheer of the Christmas season to all and sundry.

Who is the real Saint Nicholas?

Nicholas, was probably born during the third century in the village of Patara, in what is now the southern coast of Turkey. He was born of very wealthy ethnic black Anatolians of the ancient Roman Empire. He was one of those ancient and dominant black Muurs of Europe that you only fleetingly come across in today’s western history, because the Gothic Europeans would hide the true Muurish history in Europe.

St Nicholas

Nicholas’ wealthy parents, died in an epidemic while Nicholas was still young. Being a devout Christian, he followed the words of Jesus to “sell what you own and give the money to the poor.”

Nicholas used his whole inheritance to assist the needy, the sick, and the suffering. He was made the Bishop of Myra while still a young man.

The high office of Nicholas at such a young age speaks to dominant role played by Muurish black Anatolians and Africans in creating the church as we know it today.

St Nicholas

Generosity of San Niclaus

Bishop Nicholas was known throughout the land for his generosity to the those in need, his love for children, and his concern for sailors and ships.

Under the Roman Emperor Diocletian, Bishop Nicholas suffered for his faith, was exiled and imprisoned.

After his release, Nicholas attended the Council of Nicaea in AD 325, where he worked with other early fathers of the church to establish the standardized christian doctrine of today. (which debunks the idea that the council consisted of nothing but haolesErmm, but that's a thread for another day)

The passing of the real Santa Claus

He died December 6, AD 343 in Myra and was buried in his cathedral church, where a unique relic, called manna, formed in his grave.

In the picture here that follows, one sees the funeral of St Nicholas.

st nicolas funerai

Funeral of Saint Nicholas

The discovery of this liquid substance, which was said to have healing powers, fostered the growth of devotion to Nicholas. The anniversary of his death became a day of celebration, St. Nicholas Day, December 6th (December 19 on the Julian Calendar).

The fake snow-flakes they call Santa Claus

Today, the western pagans descendants of Gothic and Slavic conquerors of Rome and Christianity have built up an idolatorous image of Odin, the god of the Goths and the Norsemen, and have passed it off as the real Saint Nicholas.

The real St Nicholas

Modern joke of a Saint Nicholas or Santa Claus:
santa claus

This image of the Gothic idol Odin, is what is passed off around the world as Santa Claus. But for those who have ears and eyes, Odin the pagan god of the Goths, had nothing to do with and nothing in common with the pious and devouted life of Saint Nicholas, the young, Muurish Bishop of Myra, one of the early fathers of the church.

Here's another link with more information if anyone is interested...
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Eastern_Christianity.htm
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:15pm
I think Odin was the name of a real king though.

But good job, the real saint nick was indeed a black man.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:17pm
about 3 min in

Edited by femmefatale85 - Dec 13 2013 at 11:20pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:28pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 4:32am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

about 3 min in

Sooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:03pm
so, it was all just a joke?Confused

Megyn Kelly Says We Are a Bunch of Humorless Race Baiters for not Getting Her Joke

Megyn Kelly took a day off from her show “The Kelly File” to think about how she wanted to respond to the furor she had caused by saying Jesus and St. Nick were white guys.

After some no doubt weighty reflection, she decided, and came back Friday not to apologize for being a not-very-bright racist but to tell us all that because we did not recognize her “lighthearted” and “off-hand jest” Wednesday for what it was, we don’t have a sense of humor – oh, and that we’re just a bunch of race baiters taking cheap shots at “powerful” Fox News.

Her “lamesplanation” courtesy of Raw Story:

In kicking off the lighthearted segment, I offered a tongue-in-cheek message for any kids watching, saying that Santa, who I joked is a real person whose race is identifiable, is white.

I realize that the piece by Harris, that went on to argue that Santa should be a ‘penguin’ was also tongue in cheek. That’s part of why we covered the story in the first place — humor is a part of what we try to bring to this show, but sometimes that’s lost on the humorless.

Cue the firestorm of controversy over my declaring Santa’s skin color, many questioning whether I understand Santa is a mythical figure. Others suggesting I am a racist who is outraged at the idea of a white Santa.

Well, this would be funny if it were not so telling about our society, in particular the knee-jerk instinct by so may to race bait and to assume the worst in people. Especially people employed by the very powerful Fox News channel.

Contrary to what my critics have posited,” she went on, “Neither my statement, nor Harris’ I’m sure, was motivated by any racial fear or loathing. In fact, it was something far less sinister: A lifetime of exposure to the very same ‘commercials, mall-casting calls, and movies’ Harris references in her piece. From Miracle on 34th Street to the Thanksgiving Day Parade to the National Christmas Tree Lighting, we continually see St. Nick as a white man in modern-day America. Should that change? Well, that debate got lost because so many could not get past the fact that I acknowledged- as Harris did – that the most commonly depicted image of Santa does in fact have white.

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 14 2013 at 1:12pm
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:09pm
"joke" my arseErmm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>