Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SAN FRANCISCO - BAY AREA WEAVOLOGIST

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SAN FRANCISCO - BAY AREA WEAVOLOGIST
    Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:19pm
..I have this b.o.m.b ass freestyle frontal, 14*6 silk base, 22inches brazilian body wave that I ordered and recevied from my favorite CV vendor Romen, but I'm having the hardest time finding a blessed talented soul who can PROPERLY install my unit.

...Every frontal I've had, has been destroyed by stylist within the bay area, who claims to know how to install frontals. My latest frontal is waaayyy to beautiful to be disrepcted by the unexperienced.

CAN ANYONE HELP ah SISTAH OUT!!!

...ALSO, I dont mind traveling down to SoCal (Southern California) if LA is where it's at, I just need the proper install! 
..And please dont recommend anyone that would place the frontal piece directly on my forehead, I dont really care for the Nicki Minaj invisible hairline look, lol.. I coulda stayed in the bay for that..

..I know there are professionals out there, but it seems like they all are located in Florida or NYC..

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 12:48pm
PM'd you.
pinkaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:59pm
I'm with you brieSFCA, where do we chicks that live in the bay go??? I've been trying to do mine myself. If you find a good place please please please let me know...
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

PM'd you.

Can you please send me the same info .. I can't find one here is So. Ca.  Im will to travel to NoCal to get a great install ... I have never had any luck with any one installing a closre or frontal down here... I have wasted too much money trying to find someone to do it right.  Cry

Edited by MsTiki - Jan 22 2013 at 5:57pm
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:09pm
Thank you so much! I will definitely check the stylist out and her work!.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by brieSFCA brieSFCA wrote:

Thank you so much! I will definitely check the stylist out and her work!.

You're welcome. Smile
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 4:31pm
so here's my freestyle frontal, from Roman, that I mentioned earlier in the post, I FINALLY HAVE A HAIR APPOINTMENT TO INSTALL, YAAAYYYYYY!!

..But I need a second opinion on my frontal.. When I part my hair, I want my hair part to look like a natural black girl part.  I cant stand when females have lace front wigs/frontals/closures with the hair part soooo tight, you could tell what it is..

Please take a look at the pic below and see what do you suggest?  Im thinking about just tweaking my part a little, by picking little hairs in a straight line, with tweezers..

brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 4:36pm
oh yeah, by the way, My hair appointment is set on February 22nd, 2013, so your expedited response(s) will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 6:04pm
I finally got my install done in the last week of February, I'm very pleased with the results but I definitely probably WONT return to the hair salon that I went to because I like stylist that puts their clients and their clients $$ first versus one of they're homegirls that randomly walked in begging to be seen and offering stolen goods for a spot on tha spot, that was ah bit rachet fo me,
but anyhwo, my cousin who have always done my weaves but doesnt have frontal application experience, took down my install, and figured out she took down the frontal and seen how it was applied and re-done it for me and did it better than the stylist I paid $635.  soo with that being said, Im still remaining with my cuzn and saved $600,woo-hoo!!! and I still look good..

the pics below, are from my original install, but I still look tha same soo I decided to use these anyway

brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 6:06pm
also, the hair was off-black when I first bought it, so I ombre the hair dye with a auburn and dark red type of color...  forgot tha names of tha dye
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic