Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sam's Beauty wins!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
godgavemecurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godgavemecurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sam's Beauty wins!
    Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:10pm
I placed my order with Hairsisters first, and for the next 4 days it was still "processing"... I called them and started to cancel and they said "oh wait, it looks like that is shipping out soon, we'll probably be shipping that today... so you don't need to cancel!"
Um humm  Ermm
I said tell me specifically when it is shipping, they said "uhh, actually that is shipping tommorrow." 
I cancelled that quick!  Went over to Sams Beauty last night, at like 3 in the morning, this afternoon I get my shipped email confirmation... Never again hairsisters, never again.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:37pm
Sam's Beauty is one of my "Go To" hair sites, as well?

But this last time, they dropped the ball.. They are great until... chinese holiday..

I had made a thread about 6 months ago, where i placed an order for a certain color wig.  Unfortunately, the first color wasn't in stock, and the second choice had these "brassy" blonde highlights.

I wasn't too thrilled with the choice and contacted them for an exchange.  they didn't pick up their phone, and said to "leave a message and we will contact you on the next business day".. i found out through a forum member Sams, "NEVER PICKS UP THE PHONE"...and yes, it was during one of their "Chinese Holidays".. in October.. (Golden Week?)..

I left a message and an email, and another message, and another email...well, let's just say, if i were waiting for them to contact me regarding getting those wigs exchanged? I would be residing in a senior citizens assisted living complex at this time.Ouch

godgavemecurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godgavemecurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:42pm
I didn't think about the fact that they are a Chinese vendor... now I will have to keep the holidays in mind when I shop...
If you don't like samsbeauty, I have gotten units from Amazon.com before... if you know the name of the wig you want, just type it in and it will pop up, the ones I was looking at were the same price as hairsisters
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:25pm
oh, let me share with you some other vendors that have great customer service, so far...Smile

Black hair spray.. If i'm not mistaken, they just might be hairsister's "sister company"..

Hair to Beauty is another vendor in NY, and yeah, they are CV's as well..

So far, i've order from Black Hairspray? they ship the same day.. with email to confirm. 

Amazon is great as well, but they have a limited amount of color quantities? I've noticed.

and as for lace wigs, i've ordered from eclassyfashion.com..received a lace wig (Aplus Ozone #012) in 3 days..

(it's a stock wig, and cheap)..

The worst company i've ordered from? Ebonyline.com. crappy attitude, and crappy service.

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:13pm
And the sad thing is that they are located practically in my backyard (ebonyline.com) and they are super slow and just ugh all around.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply