Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Same vendor, Different Hair. *Pictures*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
louboutin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louboutin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:04pm
Its sad cos from the original poster's email it seemed like this was a legit vendor!
Sponsored Links

realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:45pm
IKR?
Better to know now than later.
Sumi, is this the old name they went by?

Has anyone reported these people to PPal, I am shocked that they are allowed to keep taking payments for them.

AKA =Sumi Akash is the vendor.
Here is her website and info
albadhakaindustries
albadhakaindustries@gmail.com

I need a reliable, trust worthy
Wholesale IV really bad! Been researching Tradeindia for over a year now and have yet to take one for the team!
Ain't nobody got time to be wasting coins and getting scammed.

Edited by realvirginhair - Feb 02 2014 at 4:21pm
louboutin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote louboutin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:49pm
Sumi akash is the vendor, alba dhaka industries is their wrbsite.
HustlinHoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HustlinHoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:12pm
Thanks for letting us know...Im in search of a Wholesale vendor and they have awesome prices. *Phew* Dodged that bullet...

Still on the hunt for a wholesale vendor, though!
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:41pm
Interesting.............
Op wanted me to post a review regarding this vendor b/c she thought it would make the Vendors prices go down?Stern Smile Stern Smile

I however did not want to post a review b/c of the bandwagon affect but since I see I am not the only one that has experienced issues with this vendor I decided to post in this thread! Lets Jump right in...

I Ordered a total of four 18inch bundles on two separate transactions literally within 10mins of each other. I immediately received two Order #'s to my email address. A day or two later I received two tracking numbers from the vendor via email. She also followed up to confirm my mailing address since it was different than billing...

It took about 2-3weeks before I received my first order (The vendor emailed me and said she was sorry due to weather and Holiday (New Years) there was a delay and that she would give me a discount on next purchase) 

Specs on hair

Opened package to 3 bundles of "18"inchs 
2bundles= 1b yaki texture
1bundle= 1 yaki texture
2 bundles weighed 3.4 ounces while the third bundle weighed 3.3 ounces . Although I ordered 18inches it measured more like a 17inch while the longest strand struggled to make it to the 18inch mark. No nits no smell to the hair. At first I got a little excited and thought If I received 3 bundles with this tracking number and was only suppose to receive 2 than my next tracking # I might receive extra hair.....Wait for it........

The second tracking number NEVER made it to me I was tracking that bad baby every second of the day and when it said DELIVERED and Signed by Gorden in New Jersey I was confused like hell!!!-I immediately emailed her and let her know HEYYYY That second tracking# did not come to me..took screen shot of ups site and emailed her all of our corespondents as far as tracking/order numbers..etc. @ First she replied with a I'm Sorry will look into it (due to "political" issues she had to ship from her Canadian office) need to check with them first....than Nothing...I sent another email saying that I was ready to place another order but before I did so we needed to resolve the shortage.. She said she believed me she and that she needed pictures? I responded pictures of what? No reply so than I sent in pictures of my order#/tracking # as well as UPS tracking images and all email correspondents....NOTHING..she has stopped responding to me all together...but for some reason her prices and "quality" of what I did receive had me yearning for more so I visited her site today but you need a "password" to shop now? and when you add things to the cart you cant check out with them...I sent her an email earlier today lets see if she responds..but from the other responses in this thread I smell a rat...

I also had been talking to OP through Pm and after I ran my story down she said she was shorted to on one of her purchases and still thought I should do a review on the hair so that her prices would go downErmm

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:25am
Pepsi25 everything that you just said was my situation down to the tee! LITERALLY EVERYTHING!

SEND YOUR MONEY TO HER IF YOU WANT TO!
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:12am
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

Interesting.............
Op wanted me to post a review regarding this vendor b/c she thought it would make the Vendors prices go down?Stern Smile Stern Smile

Idk why this made me laugh.LOLConfused

Sorry you guys had such bad experiences.

JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 9:56am
Oh god! I should have NEVER done a review lol smh, you guys need to make threads on the separate incidences so people with know! and SEE it, they might not come here and read all through the end
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123