Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Same vendor, Different Hair. *Pictures*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Same vendor, Different Hair. *Pictures*
    Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:29pm
Hey Ladies,

So I've been getting a lot of messages from members wanted me to do a more detailed in depth review of the hair I get from Sumi. From all of the vendors I've tested, this is not just regular Indian hair and it's not Chinese. This raw, thoroughly cleaned. I've never been able to give one because I haven't worn the hair myself aside from quick u-parts to actually give a full review. I ordered a 14" Closure, 16" , 18" 20" and 22" for my winter fix, no specific texture, because ya'll know how Sumi roll and I have lots of pictures and full review to do. The processing time was about the same. I paid on a Saturday and my hair was shipped on Monday and it got here Wednesday. Previously my packages came from Bangladesh but this time, my package came from Canada. Sumi now operates out of Bangladesh and Canada. She told me she moved and I could come visit her or her partner but I didn't know she was shipping from Canada. It's not a big deal but she shipped UPS from Canada and I can't stand UPS with their non-knocking asses.

Her e-mail responses have slowed down a bit, but now enough for me to just X her out of the picture. She only accepts paypal for huge orders, I mean like almost 5kgs I believe. It doesn't bother me because online, I can always file a charge-back and get my money back. I suggest you order hair first and then sort hair first if you plan on reselling. I think those are most of the PM questions, let me know if you have anymore.

Okay the hair....

I love it, I hate styling my own hair, I want to wash,wet and go.
This hair I love. I didn't want it to straight or too curly, something easy natural and quick.
One bundle, when it hit water, acted a damn mess. The weft looked shoty, which if you order from India, you'll get every now and then. So I know the tangled mess had something to do with the wefting and not the hair. She shipped me a new bundle the same day. That's my first messed up bundle in all of my orders.
No nits, no smells, The hair was damp in pictures. I did nothing to it. No layering cutting, I dyed all of the bundles black. the hair is very very soft and it holds a curl like a dream. The less product the better with this hair, a few strands when installing

Pictures...

*I have not straightened my hair or done anything much to my tiny leave out.*
Here is her website and info
http://www.albadhakaindustries.com/
albadhakaindustries@gmail.com

Edited by JordanaBayBee - Dec 25 2013 at 10:13am
Sponsored Links

DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:09pm
pretty
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:07am

Edited by NJHairLuv - Dec 25 2013 at 12:00pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 9:45am

Edited by Jess - Dec 25 2013 at 2:10pm
msberry01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msberry01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 2:51pm
It looks good. Im thinking about ordering.
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:29pm
That closure install looks bomb.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:31pm
Very Pretty!
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:13am

Clap

Did you use all five bundles??
That closure install is flawless IJS! Star
LOVE LOVE LOVE
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:44am
nice
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:53pm
gorgeous
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>