BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives > Talk Archives 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedSame sex attraction..is it a double standard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Author
gapeach77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gapeach77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Same sex attraction..is it a double standard
    Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:28am
inspired by cc's thread

Someone in there said its not normal for another man to find another man attractive.

Well is it "normal" for another woman to find another woman attractive.

Many times on here woman have hinted @ being attracted to another woman, is it okay if a straight man was on here saying, "he just sent my gaydar off"   ? Confused

I mean I know I would not want my man to be sexually attracted to another man, but what if its really all gray and NOT black and white like everyone wants to think.

What if most straight men have desires and attractions sometimes for men but would never act out on them?

Whats the difference between that and women finding a woman sexually desirable and appealing???????????????????????????????

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And have you ever been sexually attracted to someone of the same sex; whether you acted on it or not???
If so why is it okay for you to be but not your guy or girl to have those same feelings????

Edited by gapeach77 - May 18 2009 at 10:32am
Sponsored Links

hennypenny View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennypenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:33am
Originally posted by gapeach77 gapeach77 wrote:

Whats the difference between that and women finding a woman sexually desirable and appealing???????????????????????????????

Not a durn thing.

Except that we've told ourselves its more acceptable for girls to like girls than it is for guys to like guys.
MINKA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MINKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:36am
Yup, it's a double standard that even i uphold. Sad but true.
babibludevil03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babibludevil03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:37am
double standard at its best
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:38am
Double stanndard , that I agree with
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:40am
I think society over-sexualizes women and promotes girl on girl action... Not only that, a girl can do something to a girl sexually without "messing something up" whereas a guy does something to a guy sexually and he has to "violate" his butt.. so, when he "becomes straight" again, well, a woman can't do much for him...

Yall know what I'm trying to say?? This confuses me b/c it doesn't apply to me (hopefully someone can clear up what I'm trying to say)
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:40am
IA with the above
mocherry View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:42am
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:43am
yes it's a double standard.
afterglow86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afterglow86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 10:44am
^^lol

it's def. a double standard, but i think that society has ingrained it into men that even THINKING about men in a sexual fashion makes you less masculine. especially black men, so hell no they wouldn't admit it. that's why there is that whole DL thing going on.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic