Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 9:39am
Anyone still using Sam??
Sponsored Links

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:19am
Is their anyone in southern California that wefts?
domcalava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote domcalava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2015 at 3:23pm
Hi, this is to any one that is interested in having great wefting done!!!
After much reading on this forum and a few others about Sam from CA that does wefting-I took a leap of faith ( I say faith because I have had many horrible disappointing experience with finding and buying hair and the wefting portion of it.) and sent him my ponytail hair cut piece of hair (which was extremely curly and not very tidy since it was hard to keep it tidy because of the curls ETC.) I waited 10 days including the USPS mail from the east coast to the west coast. I held my breath when I opened the package and...
The hair extension is awesome!!!! No shedding and the weft is rock solid yet small. I didn't lose much of the length about 1 1/4 like Sam had said when I called him.
This is the real deal. This person-Sam did a great job for little money ($4 an oz plus postage).
I just wanted to post this to anyone out there that really needs a real weft done. This is the real deal.
Sam has a customer for life!

On a side note: I also for quite a while have been searching for 'real human hair' mostly on online sites and some vendors. IN the end after being tired of wearing fake hair even thought I purchase so called real human hair- I bought an actual ponytail from someone selling online. It was a haircut done on a person and the ponytail hair cut was for sale ( I'm not sure if it's ok to name sites online) and I bought one and sent it to Sam. After almost 2 yrs of research on the best 'hair extensions' I am now wearing a hair extensions that actually blends in to the point where I'm not even sure where my hair ends and the hair extension begins. First because I found and bought real hair and second Sam wefted it for me. Really-this is the best hair. I only know I'm wearing extensions because I know it-I can't feel or see it.
I hope this is helpful to someone that is searching for what I was searching for .
I'm am really really happy with this hair extension I'm wearing-finally:)
Domcal
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions