Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Salon Relaxed Wig and More

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
misslexx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salon Relaxed Wig and More
    Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:02am
Hey ladies!! I am selling some of my hair stash off to make some room for more Tongue
please note that ALL sales are FINAL and that I will answer all questions that you may have. I have sold on this board before and purchased many times without a hitch.

Halley's Curl Salon Relaxed Wig, made on mesh swim cap, size Large
Purchased on here from another member quite a while ago and it has been chilling in the stash.
Hair is beautifully layered and has a healthy sheen to it.
Hair is 14-16 inches long, but measures about 18 at the point of the longest layer.
Included is a small 14 inch silk closure that has been cut into a side swept bang.
The hair is natural color, but some of it is highlighted to a pretty light brown color.
I have tried the wig on a few times but I have found that I do not like straight hair on me and
have decided to let it go.
When I brushed it, there were no more than 7/8 shed hairs and no tangling that I know of.
Price is $140.00 with priority shipping included/ or negotiable.

SOLD

Indian Deep Wavy Hair
Hair measures 15 inches wavy. It is Jet Black #1 and it is unused. I took the bundles apart
to finger comb them and check out the wefts. It has been in a bag with other stash hair sitting.
The hair has a healthy shine to it like indian hair does, and the wefts are nice and neat.
I cannot speak to the shedding and tangling cause I have never worn the hair but when I
brushed it out I only got a few hairs in the brush.
Price is $95.00 with priority shipping included/or negotiable.

MilkyWay Mastermix Wig
This is a synthetic/human hair blend full wig. Now I know what you thinking..but this wig is bangin
It is light brown and the underside of it is light honey blonde. The hair has healthy sheen and
it is unworn. The color is gorgeous but my undertones clash sadly. Really pretty wig.
Price is $35.00 or negotiable

Everything will be done thru Paypal, PM me or post ??'s

Thanks ladies for looking!!

Edited by misslexx - Nov 07 2012 at 6:26pm
Sponsored Links

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:41am
That first wig is tempting me.......
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:01am
How many ounces is the Indian deep wave?
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 3:21pm
pm sent.
misslexx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:27pm

The black hair is 7.15 oz.

nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:06pm
I sent you a PM
misslexx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:13am
Bump. Taking best offers ladies :) 

Edited by misslexx - Nov 08 2012 at 12:14am
misslexx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:03am
The Mastermix wig is sold. It is not letting me edit the original post. The wefts are still available and I am taking any offers on them at this time!!
misslexx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:45pm
ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU LADIES!!!!! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply